Atlantic Outdoor is looking to expand their team by adding a keen, motivated individual to work our parts and service counter and in customer service.
- We are a family-owned business and a close-knit team
- This is a full-time hourly position with opportunity for overtime
- Part-time job seekers are encouraged to apply as well however benefits differ
- Wage determined by experience
- Position is primarily at parts and service counter, directing phone calls and updating and invoicing service tickets however all staff are cross-trained in many areas.
- An interest in small engine items, tools, parts would be an asset
- Bilingualism is not required but considered an asset
- Knowledge of Quickbooks is considered an asset
- Weekend availability is required. This position will be Mon-Fri 8am-5pm and the occasional Saturday half-day. 10 months of the year Saturdays are 8am-1pm. May and June Saturdays are 8am-3pm.
- RRSP plan and Bonus program available
Job Types: Permanent, Part-time, Full-time
Part-time hours: 40 per week
Salary: $17.00-$22.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Company events
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Store discount
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Supplemental pay types:
We follow government mandates concerning Covid-19. Currently no restrictions are in place for staff or customers however we are respectful of anyone's choice when self-governing.
- Secondary School (preferred)
- customer service: 2 years (preferred)
Work Location: In person