Bittele Electronics Inc. is an established Turn-Key PCB assembly company specializing in prototype and low-to-mid volume PCB assembly. Our facility in Toronto, Canada incorporates our Head Office, Sales Office, Parts Procurement Team, as well as our new State-of-the-Art PCB Assembly line. In business since 2003, we are securing a strong brand name and reputation in low-to-mid volume Turn-key PCB assembly throughout the EMS industry.
Currently, we are looking for a Technical Sales Representative to help the organization meet and exceed our annual sales targets. Compensation package is base salary plus commission and is flexible depending on qualifications and experience.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Maintain and grow sales relationships with existing clients
- Identify and solicit new potential clients
- Assess clients' needs, recommend or assist in the selection of appropriate products and/or services, and negotiate prices or other sales terms
- Provide input into product design where goods or services must be tailored to suit clients' needs
- Develop sales presentations, proposals, or other materials to illustrate benefits from use of good or service
- Prepare and administer sales contracts and maintain customer records
- Consult with clients after sale to resolve problems and to provide ongoing support
- Develop and maintain technical product or service knowledge to explain features to clients and answer questions about goods or services
- Develop, implement and report on sales strategies to achieve business goals
- Assess market conditions and competitors' activities and develop an awareness of emerging markets and trends
- Other tasks assigned
- University degree in Business with track record of selling B2B technical products; or
- Technologist or technician diploma in an Electronics Technologist, Technical or Engineering program
- Hands-on knowledge of various electronic components
- Knowledge of schematics and PCB design will be an asset
- Strong oral and written English communication skills with a technical mindset.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Strong skills with MS Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
- Experience with technical sales, technical support and customer service would be an asset.
Bittele provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- How many years of working experience in EMS industry?
- What is your salary expectation?
- Technical sales: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in MARKHAM, ON