Looking for a long term career in sales? Flexible work schedule, great benefits and growth opportunities? Sysco is the place to be!
This role will be responsible for coaching, mentoring, developing, and leading a motivated a cross functional Sales Team to exceed planned sales targets and customer experience standards for the region. Responsible to coach, train, mentor, and maximize performance to meet profit goals and act as a liaison with other departments that impact sales territory growth and team performance.
· Lead a cross functional sales teams of Sales Consultants, Business Development Managers, Inside Sales Consultants.
· Deliver annual sales and pieces growth targets while managing expenses for the sales area
· Assist in advocating and supporting change to help meet customers’ needs and grow sales
· Help drive sales promotions, customer incentives, and sales development support incentives
· Prepare the annual sales plans and forecasts and manage the territory operating expenses
· Negotiate new contracts with key local customers
· Monitor and measure Sales results. Provide feedback, tools, and resources to the team to find solutions within territories.
· Continually coach direct reports to grow as high performing business partners to customers; encourage a better understanding of various aspects of the business and how to take effective courses of action that lead to appropriate solutions and positive consequence
Ensures that proper credit practices are being maintained by the sales force and develops good
· communication between the sales force and the credit department
· Complies with Sysco’s Food Safety Policy and procedures to ensure food safety, quality and legality requirements are met. As well as Sysco's EHS program
· Understands that their role is critical in creating a safe organization with minimal environmental impact and the value that brings to the organization.
· Enable, champion and embrace an inclusive culture
Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualifications/Skills/Job Requirements (About you):
· Ability to lead a team of high performing sales associates to deliver against deadlines and produce high-quality results (accuracy, thoroughness in the deliverables they are producing), minimum 5 years’ experience leading a B2B sales team in a professional sales environment,
· Completion of post-secondary education
· Strong financial and business acumen and ability to properly plan and execute business plans
· Demonstrated skills in the area of consultative selling, networking and negotiations
· Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with and influence a variety of key stakeholders
· Excellent organizational and project management skills, including the ability to execute multiple initiatives at the same time
· Ability to learn the use of proprietary CRM tools for planning and forecasting sales growth
· Solid analytical problem-solving skills, including familiarity with analyzing reports and deriving insights from data
· Embraces change and champions corporate initiatives
· Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Applications Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Valid driver’s license with access to a vehicle may be required.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00-$100,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- On-site gym
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- Work from home
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: On the road