Richview Manor, located in Maple, Ontario is a 137-bed retirement home dedicated to positively enriching the lives of our residents in partnership with UniversalCare, our family members, valued employees and community partners.
Our team is currently hiring for a permanent full-time Marketing Manager. We offer competitive wages and benefits which include health/dental benefits, paid vacation and retirement benefits, along with an opportunity to grow your career with an employer of choice.
Reporting to the General Manager, the Marketing Manager position is a critical role with overall accountability for the management and leadership of all marketing and sales activities.
As part of our team, your role as a Marketing Manager contributes to our resident experiences in the following ways:
- Plans, coordinates, directs and monitors effectiveness of the marketing department within the home, ensuring those activities are aligned to the home’s strategic plan, mission and values.
- Markets residential suites in accordance with established sales procedures to ensure occupancy targets are met, ensuring model suites are tour ready.
- Develops both new and existing potential resident contacts through a structured marketing and follow-up program, ensuring a database of potential new prospective clients is maintained.
- Prepares and maintains all sales and marketing promotional materials, inclusive of social media.
- Coordinates tours and acts as the internal and external source for all sales and marketing contacts and activities.
- Builds relationships with external community and internal stakeholders for the optimization of occupancy targets.
- Coordinates and attends community marketing and resident events, evaluates the effectiveness of the sales and marketing plan on a regular basis.
- Meets regularly with the General Manager to review sales and marketing efforts.
- Enhances the home’s brand and image through various sales and marketing channels.
- Provides financial leadership by managing and monitoring the marketing budget. Takes appropriate action where variances are identified to bring expenditures in line within the marketing budget.
- Fosters effective interpersonal relationships between existing residents and families in order to maintain current occupancy levels.
- Participates in strategic planning for the home and leads and participates in committees as required.
- Maintains an organized system of records management for the marketing department.
- Works in accordance with the organization's Health and Safety Policies and Procedures and in compliance with the Occupational Health and Safety Act.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
· A post-secondary diploma or degree in Business Administration or other related field with an emphasis on sales, marketing, communications or public relations from a community college or university.
· Must have a minimum of three-five years of experience working in a business/marketing capacity, preferably in the retirement home sector.
· Must have demonstrated supervisory and leadership abilities in a management capacity, preferably in a healthcare setting.
· Strong relationship building abilities and organizing skills with the ability to lead and influence others.
· Must posses excellent written and oral communication skills.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple deadlines.
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office and other computerized documentation systems.
· All applicants must successfully pass the prescribed Vulnerable Sector check.
· Have a passion to work with the senior population.
If you are passionate about contributing to a multi-disciplinary team that is committed to making a difference to the lives of our residents than we would love to speak to you about this great opportunity.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act 2005, upon request, support will be provided for accommodations throughout the recruitment, selection and assessment process.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Weekends as needed
Work Location: In person