DRW is a diversified trading firm with over 3 decades of experience bringing sophisticated technology and exceptional people together to operate in markets around the world. We value autonomy and the ability to quickly pivot to capture opportunities, so we operate using our own capital and trading at our own risk.
Headquartered in Chicago with offices throughout the U.S., Canada, Europe, and Asia, we trade a variety of asset classes including Fixed Income, ETFs, Equities, FX, Commodities and Energy across all major global markets. We have also leveraged our expertise and technology to expand into three non-traditional strategies: real estate, venture capital and cryptoassets.
We operate with respect, curiosity and open minds. The people who thrive here share our belief that it's not just what we do that matters–it's how we do it. DRW is a place of high expectations, integrity, innovation and a willingness to challenge consensus.
We are looking for passionate QA Developers/Analysts to join our team. You will work to ensure the quality of critical software algorithms by developing automated tests and test frameworks. As a member of our team, you will be surrounded by cutting-edge technology and senior technologists providing you with the best possible environment to succeed.
What will you do?
- Develop automated tests and tooling for functional, system, integration, and regression testing.
- Identify software application weaknesses
- Create and document detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Execute manual test cases
- Track, report, and communicate bugs to various team members
- Participate in technical planning, design discussions, and code reviews
What are we looking for?
- Minimum 2 years of QA experience with manual testing and writing automated tests
- Knowledge of networking fundamentals (multicast, TCP, routing)
- Experience working in Linux and/or Windows environments
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, an ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
- Previous experience in financial markets or with financial trading applications
- Advantage: Experience with automated testing tools
- Bonus: Previous experience with configuration management tools such as Chef and Ansible
- Bonus: Previous experience with Docker containers
- Bonus: Strong bash or other scripting skills such as shell, python, and ruby
What DRW Montreal has to offer you:
- Mentorship with experienced software developers, database administrators, and technical project managers
- Continuous learning through paid postgraduate degrees, Dev Lightning talks, online learning support and 1 on 1 language tutoring with Berlitz
- 40 hours of paid volunteer work at the organization of your choice
- Bi-weekly social activities, monthly wellness plan, on-site weekly massages, and games room
- Daily catered meals (breakfast and lunch) with unlimited snacks and beverages
- Competitive salary, matching RRSP, paid company phone, laptop, and work from home set-up
Find out more about all of our perks & benefits at https://drw.com/work-at-drw/montreal-benefits.
For more information about DRW's processing activities and our use of job applicants' data, please view our Privacy Notice at https://drw.com/privacy-notice.
California residents, please review the California Privacy Notice for information about certain legal rights at https://drw.com/california-privacy-notice.