Northlake Financial is leading the way Canadian Auto Lenders do business by increasing the speed and efficiency of deal decisions. Northlake Financial is a subsidiary of Westlake Financial, the largest privately held auto finance company in the US and has demonstrated growth year over year. Northlake continues to grow as a finance/technology company, and as we diversify our business model, we are continually seeking like-minded people who share our passion for speed and technology.
WHY WORK FOR US?
Our vision is to be a Dealer's 1st choice lender for their customers. Our mission is to provide Canadian dealers with innovative, reliable financing solutions and exceptional customer experience. Northlake brings speed and technology approach to our dealer partners in the Automotive Sector. Our goal is to be Canada's most respected technically advanced full-spectrum financial services provider.
Our competitive advantage is we promise the dealers speed, service, and unique credit offerings for Canadian consumers. Our Sales Representative's position offers a limitless, highly incentivized performance-based compensation package.
The ideal candidate will share the values of ACCOUNTABILITY, SPEED, INTEGRITY, AND INNOVATION.
- Location: In Office
- Department: Sales
- Status: Full-Time Salary + Commission
- Reports to: VP, Sales
The Sales Representative's purpose is to increase the number of funded deals by signing up new dealers on Dealer Track. Success in this role will be creating a book of business with powerful relationships with dealers who understand the value of speed and technology and how Northlake Financial can help their business grow.
- Manage the sales cycle, including cold calling, prospecting, pitching and closing sales.
- Build your book of business by signing on new Dealerships to use Northlake's services.
- Demonstrate your knowledge of the Northlake Financial process, our speed, our technology, our proposition, and our product.
- Apply perseverance with grit to directly impact your success by hitting daily call metrics, appointments made, and dealers signed.
- Handle objections with a strong ability to learn more about your prospects' needs and tailor your pitch accordingly.
- Lead with empathy and provide solutions by listening and asking questions and by putting yourself in the dealer's shoes to efficiently resolve issues.
- Act like an owner by taking accountability for issues, and knowing when to collaborate and use your team to find the right solutions.
- Have a deep understanding of the products offered by Northlake Financial, and proactively recommend products that will help achieve their financial goals.
- Bring your whole self to work and live the Northlake Values, Accountability, Speed, Integrity and Innovation.
- Dealer research skills
- Finding new opportunities
- Qualifying prospects
- Time management
- Presentation skills
- Objection handling
- 1-2 years of sales experience
- Exceptional computer skills
- Outstanding motivational skills including confidence, grit and perseverance
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment high-pressure environment
- Dexterous in using productivity tools and end-user software including MS Office suite
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills including strong written and verbal
- Successful track record of growing sales and ability to deliver outstanding customer service.
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING
- Competitive wages, Base Pay + Commission
- Benefits package
- Paid time off
- AND a great opportunity for learning and growth.
TAKE THE CRITERIA ASSESSMENT
We like to take candidate screening to the next level. Candidates who have completed the screening link below will be considered first ahead of all applicants.
Northlake Financial appreciates all interest in this position. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all decisions are based on merit and business needs and not on race, colour, creed, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions or any other classification protected by Canadian Human Rights Commission. This applies to all practices relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, discipline, transfer, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment.
Northlake is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you require any additional support, email the hiring manager.