Bombardier is a global leader, creating innovative and game-changing planes. Our products and services provide world-class transportation experiences that set new standards in passenger comfort, energy, efficiency, reliability and safety. We are a global organization focused on working together with a team spirit.
In your role, you will:
- Research, understand and interpret engineering drawings, specifications, and other data sources.
- Extract relevant and required spare parts related data.
- Enter all critical spare parts attributes and information in the Parts Material Master environment in SAP (e.g., dangerous goods information, Harmonized Tariff Codes information, etc.), based on supporting engineering data.
- Generate and maintain initial provisioning lists (“IPL”) to support aircraft sales campaigns.
- Create and validate various inter-disciplinary change requests (RFC)
- Analyze and respond to various technical queries.
- Respond to queries in a timely fashion, and in accordance with pre-established turn-around-times.
- Provide support to various customer facing teams related to spare parts.
- Ensure that your work is accomplished to high quality standards.
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure resolution of customer inquiries.
- Contribute to a continuous improvement culture by developing and implementing process enhancements.
- Ensure liaison and communicate effectively with various teams, departments, and functions.
As our ideal candidate,
- You have a minimum of a college diploma or military training in aircraft maintenance or other aerospace discipline
- You have 5 to 10 years of experience in aircraft maintenance, operations, aerospace engineering or equivalent
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills in English and French, both verbally & written
- You have knowledge of aircraft systems, technologies and maintenance practices
- You have knowledge of aircraft spare parts environments and practices
- You have knowledge of HTS (Harmonized Tariff Schedule)
- You have good analytical skills
- You have the ability to read and interpret Aircraft Illustrated Parts Catalogs, as well as various engineering documents, such as reports, drawings, specifications, etc
- You have excellent organizational skills and ability to plan and establish work priorities and you are capable of handling multiple tasks
- You have excellent competencies at following-through, closing the loop on Customer inquiries, providing detailed, high quality and accurate answers
- You have the ability to cooperate and collaborate in a team environment, all while being a team player
- You are able to build and maintain solid relationships and networks
- You have a general understanding of Initial Provisioning SPEC 2000 data elements.
- You have open-mindedness and flexibility in your work
- You have a strong customer focus.
- You work well under pressure and tight deadlines.
- You have knowledge with MS Office systems and SAP system.
- You have availabilities to work on rotating work shifts (evenings, weekends, holidays, etc.).
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages persons of any race, religion, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, age immigration status, disability or other applicable legally protected Characteristics to apply.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Please continue to monitor our website and apply for additional positions for which you are qualified and may be of interest to you.
Join us at https://bombardier.com/en/careers/career-opportunities
Your ideas move people.
Primary Location CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Employee Status Regular
Job Posting 01.06.2023, 2:11:16 PM
Unposting Date Ongoing