Cloudsquare is a revolutionary Salesforce consulting and product development firm dedicated to becoming long-term partners with our clients by supporting them through their technology and business transformations. Founded in 2018, Cloudsquare is a fully remote organization celebrating a global culture of collaboration spanning over four continents. Our team members are proud of having the autonomy to do what’s right not only for our clients but also for each other, explaining our 5-star ratings on the Salesforce AppExchange and being continuously recognized as the best place to work. We also build amazing Salesforce apps and have our sights set to become the #1 lending platform, by market share, on Salesforce.
Cloudsquare Core Values
- Stand Together - Our work ethic makes us a dependable firm that can be trusted to drive businesses to the next level. Our ability to depend and rely on each other is the cornerstone of our success and joy at work.
- Embrace Change - We are an innovative team who welcomes change and is always in continuous improvement to make the impossible, possible. Where others see problems – we find solutions!
- Keep it Real - At Cloudsquare it is important to build genuine connections with our team and clients by being honest and true to ourselves.
- Committed to Greatness - Our perseverance, go-getter attitude, and grit help us achieve the desired perfection, even in the most challenging of projects.
- Enjoy Life - The Cloudsquare way is a true work-life balance, where we are passionate about our work, yet we can put that aside and live life to the fullest with our loved ones.
Who You Are
You love selling service and are good at building rapport with your prospects. You are not afraid to be challenged with sales quotas and find happiness in being rewarded for hitting them. You enjoy speaking to new businesses weekly, learning about how they operate, the business hurdles that they need to overcome, and then providing them with solutions that will make their problems go away. You have a competitive mindset and are an amazing team player.
The mission for this role is to hit your sales quota of closing $650 of new service business annually.
- Close $650k in new services business within your first year and every year thereafter
- Build and maintain a strategic partnership with at least 3 Salesforce AEs within your first 6 months
- Familiarize yourself with Cloudsquare sales process, lead qualification process, service offering, internal salesforce workflow, buyer persona’s, pricing minimums, and departmental SOPs within your first 60 days
- Maintain a healthy sales pipeline which is comprised of 25 opportunities and 15 leads at any given time. 50% of your pipeline will be generated through inbound inquiries. Your sales pipeline must be built within the first 6 months
- The current team is comprised of 4 resources: Director of Sales (DoS), Solution Engineer (SE), Business Development Representative (BDR) and an Account Executive (AE). Today, the DoS helps with Product Sales and manages the sales team. The AE is supported by the SE for technical discovery calls. BDRs help with prospecting and SoWs. You will report to the Director of Sales.
- Close $650k in new service business annually
- Build a $2mm sales pipeline
- Close at least 1 six fix-figure deal annually
- Build and maintain relationships with Salesforce AEs to get referral business
- Qualifying leads on the first discovery call to determine if they fit our criteria / project minimums
- Sell Cloudsquare’s value proposition and service offerings
- Reply to inbound lead inquiries, schedule discovery calls, and build rapport with the prospect
- Manage the full sales cycle from lead inquiry to close
- Hunt for new business through cold outreach, social media, and internal sales tools
- Work alongside the SE and BDR to ensure that SoW delivery timelines are met
- Have a deep understanding of the way businesses operate, and the priorities that drive decisions from the C-level
- Pipeline Management and upkeep
- Complete 80% + of your quarterly rocks
- 3+ years using the Salesforce CRM
- 3+ years selling services
- 3+ years of full cycle sales experience
- B2B sales experience
- Familiar with the Salesforce ecosystem (Products, Industries, and AppExchange)
- Experience with prospecting and bringing in new business
- Experience selling to the C-suite
- Experience with building relationship with partners to drive lead flow
- Ability to build and deliver presentations to your prospects
- Strong discovery skills, solution selling ability, objection handling skills, and closing skills
- Technical experience highly preferred but not required
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $95,000.00-$150,000.00 per year
Supplemental pay types:
- What is your desired OTE?
- B2B sales: 3 years (preferred)
- Salesforce CRM: 3 years (preferred)
- full cycle sales: 3 years (preferred)
- selling Salesforce services: 3 years (preferred)
Work Location: Remote