Peak Health & Performance is an established and growing, multidisciplinary, and collaborative health team that is looking for our next full-time superstar physiotherapist with a special interest in kids to join our incredible team at PEAK KIDS!
One of our clinic locations includes a kids and family focused clinic - Peak Health KIDS is located in the SW of Calgary and is like no other clinic in Calgary! Peak Health KIDS provides a FUN, ENGAGING, and WELCOMING FAMILY environment and patient experience, while striving to offer the best to patients in evidence-informed kids specialty care.
We are looking for a highly motivated physiotherapist who is energetic, professional, caring, and can offer an exceptional PEAK Patient Experience alongside the Peak Team. Our ideal candidate has prior experience in pediatric and youth care, with a strong passion for making treatment FUN! Most importantly, we are looking for a team member who wants to build their practice and a long-term (forever, ever) thriving career and life with us. Our company is structured to offer leadership opportunities, vertical growth opportunities, and business ownership within our expanding organization.
Our two other busy clinics are located centrally in SW Calgary, in the thriving neighborhoods of Elboya and Marda Loop. Our clinics offer evidence based manual therapy, with an emphasis on more one-on-one attention per visit, building strong referral relationships, always putting the patient first, giving more, and providing lasting results in fewer appointments.
We have quickly grown from a 2-person team in late 2012 to one of the biggest clinics in Calgary with an exceptional reputation, evident by our 1,200+ 5-STAR online reviews. We have a very high demand for manual therapy and high referrals weekly. With our leadership, management team, and dedication, we have thrived over the last few years and we are growing!
The Peak Team is like a family, who always has each other’s backs. We have a culture that continually strives for the best together, whether that be in treatment rooms with our patients, collaborating with the team of multidisciplinary practitioners to achieve the best results for patients; or alongside our highly motivated team in our staff room with high-fives, laughs, and hugs and in team activities, sporting events, and team building nights and parties!
Check out The AWESOME & FUN Peak Team here: https://peakhealthcalgary.com/team/
We offer you:
- A competitive commission split ($)
- Optional monthly/quarterly incentives ($)
- Regular support and mentorship in building and maintaining your caseload ($)
- $1,000 Education allowance per year ($)
- Vacation Pay and Stat Pay ($)
- Paid time off for self-care, family/friends, travel ($)
- Paid meetings and team training ($)
- Comprehensive onboarding program to ensure you are confident and comfortable
- Health benefits ($)
- Company sponsored team dinners and parties ($)
- No admin work. We manage all reception, appointments, invoicing, and billing for you
- Private assessment rooms
- Very active online and offline marketing campaigns
- State -of-the-art clinical supplies and all equipment provided for you
- No double-booked treatment sessions
- Clinical Mentorship program – for new grads and clinicians looking to upgrade their skills and certifications
- Electronic health records, online booking, and direct billing
- Unparalleled leadership team, clinic management, systems and operations
Career progression OPTIONS:
- Focus on your clinical work and become a superstar clinician for your patients
- Diversify your clinical work and get involved in the business side of things
- Build your dream niche practice and become a Program Lead
- Become a Clinic Director down the road
- Join us as a Partner down the road (multiple locations)
We believe in MENTORSHIP!
Whether you are a seasoned clinician or new grad, we help you sharpen and add new skills to your clinical tool-kit. As clinicians our learning never ends. The Mentorship Program is ongoing until you feel like a clinician superstar ready to take on your own mentee!
How does it work?
- You will meet regularly with a dedicated clinical mentor
- Practice new and advanced techniques to build and sharpen your skills
- Course and certification planning and roadmap
- Get help to build a full caseload and maintain it
- How to create a treatment plan and keep patients committed to it so they graduate and achieve their WHY
- You will increase your CONFIDENCE in the treatment room and amongst colleagues
Contact me if you have the same CORE VALUES:
- You are professional
- You love to build relationships with your patients, team and community
- You strive to raise the bar and have a growth mindset
- You have a growth mindset
- You strive to offer an exceptional patient experience and results
- You are enthusiastic and love to have FUN, while working hard, and always offering your best
- You have a desire to change lives in your community
The next superstar physiotherapist to join our exceptional team will have the following attributes:
- Prior experience with pediatric and youth populations preferred (*but not required)
- Pelvic health, vestibular or other certifications are an asset
- A desire and passion to work with kids, adults, and the active patient
- Evidence-based multi-modal diversified manual therapist
- IMS/CMA/Acupuncture/Needling certifications preferred
- Motivated to work as part of a collaborative and multidisciplinary team
- An interest in continued lifelong learning and education
- Looking to practice in a one-on-one patient environment with approximately 30-minute follow up appointment times.
Well, you’ve kept reading. That’s great and we would love to hear from you!
Take action to be the first one to grab this life changing opportunity and submit your application!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00-$126,217.48 per year
- Company events
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
Flexible Language Requirement:
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Do you currently live in Calgary or will be moving here within the next 2-4 weeks?
- Master's Degree (required)
- Alberta Physiotherapist License (required)
Work Location: In person