Administrative Clerk / Bookkeeper
This is an entry-level administrative position with some basic bookkeeping tasks that assist with management and the accounting department with the overall financial performance of the company. General duties would include: Document creation, note taking, file organization, receipt filing, and other general administrative duties. General, entry-level bookkeeping experience required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent; Associate’s Degree in Accounting or related field preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Knowledge of QuickBooks or Sage Accounting
- Knowledge of Xero Accounting or Hubdoc (Preferred)
MIXERS Bar & Lounge offers a competitive salary, benefits package, and a friendly team environment. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Types: Part-time, Casual
Part-time hours: 20 per week
Salary: $20.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Discounted or free food
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home
Flexible Language Requirement:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Houston, BC V0J 1Z2: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Secondary School (preferred)
- Administrative: 1 year (preferred)
- Bookkeeping: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Houston, BC V0J 1Z2