Shadow Security, a proud member of Shadow Group, is currently looking for responsible, mature, and reliable individuals to provide security for a variety of contracts from Schools, Construction Sites, Malls, Award Shows, Movie Premieres, Concerts, Bars, Pubs, Night Clubs and many other entertainment related events!
Here’s what you will need:
- A clean criminal record and no outstanding fines of any sort.
- Government issued photo ID.
- A work visa or Canadian Citizenship card if you were not born in Canada.
Experience is an asset but not necessary as successful applicants will be provided an orientation and training. However, there are certain attributes which cannot be taught...
Here’s what we require:
- Responsibility, Reliability, Maturity, Flexibility, Integrity.
- Must be able to work flexible hours and occasionally travel.
- Must be 19+ years old.
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
- Candidates will need to apply through Shadow Security and receive a Private Guards License from the Department of Justice / Public Safety.
- Greeting visitors, checking visitors in and out
- Securing assigned posts
- Patrolling on foot
- Patrolling in a vehicle
- Static Position - Standing for long periods of time
- Shifts are Indoor/Outdoor
- Exceptional Communications skills
- The ability to work alone or within a team
- Proficient report writing
Salary is dependent on experience, however, in some venues, wages paid out can be higher than currently stipulated in this ad.
Shadow prides itself on diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage all individuals to apply.
About Shadow Security:
Since 2001, Shadow Security, a proud member of Shadow Group, has provided unparalleled security services for hundreds of clients, thousands of events, accumulated tens of thousands of hours in experience and training, and provided safe enjoyable environments for literally millions of patrons.
Schedule: Shadow Security provides services to our clients 24 hours a day, 365 days of the year. Shift lengths range anywhere between 3 - 12 hours providing excellent accommodations to employees needs.
More info at www.shadowgroup.ca/careers
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $15.34-$20.00 per hour
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 4 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Morning shift
- Night shift
- On call
- Weekends as needed
Work Location: In person