We are a software-focused IT solutions and services provider that equips organizations to be agile and innovative, and for their people to be engaged, connected, and creative at work. That means moving them to the cloud, helping them build the workplace of tomorrow, and enabling them to make smarter decisions about their technology. By doing these things we help them create success for their customers and their people.
We stand proudly for our people and support their success through career development and advancement. We are recognized and respected for our culture of inclusion and belonging, continuously striving to do what’s good for our people and communities.
The impact you will have:
The Program Manager, Strategic Sourcing is responsible for implementing best in class sourcing practices across the organization. The Program Manager, Strategic sourcing will be responsible for identifying strategic sourcing opportunities, negotiating contracts, measuring sourcing benefits and building engaged relationships with external suppliers and internal stakeholders. The Strategic Sourcing Program Manager will proactively manage and implement sourcing activities and process improvement initiatives that optimize our total cost of ownership and put customer experience at the forefront. Program Manager, Strategic Sourcing supports all our North American operations by providing technology industry and sourcing expertise in our fast paced, change-oriented and collaborative environment.
This role is hybrid with the expectation of being in the office 2-5 times per month.
What you will do:
- Proactively implement and manage key strategic sourcing/RFx initiatives across direct spend
- Conduct spend analysis and continuously identify opportunities for procurement savings or efficiencies
- Partner with internal stakeholders and external vendor partners to build and execute on strategic sourcing objectives that include total cost of ownership and improved customer experience
- Manage contract negotiation and provide analysis on sourcing activities based on total cost of ownership model
- Develop and manage measurement methodology to track strategic sourcing ROI and benefits
- Manage rebate collection and optimization where required
- Build strategic and mutually beneficial relationships with key external partners, participating in business reviews with both internal and external stakeholders
- Support in executing and managing supply chain risk and compliance management strategy
- Identify and execute on opportunities for process improvement within the strategic sourcing process
- Monitor and manage supplier contractual commitments and compliance against KPIs
What you bring to the table:
- Ability to work in a cross-functional environment with all levels of management including senior/executive level and external partners
- 5+ years of prior experience in strategic sourcing or supply chain management preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills with strong orientation towards high energy team-based work environments.
- Creative, out-of-the-box thinker, with high change agility and strong problem-solving skills
- Action oriented and results driven with a high degree of customer focus.
- Post-secondary Degree or Diploma required in Business or related field
- Excellent analytic and problem-solving capabilities
- Supply Chain certifications or designations (SCMP, CPSM, PMAC etc.) an asset
Not sure if you qualify? Think about applying anyway:
We understand that not everyone brings 100% of the skills and experience for the role.
At Softchoice, we offer opportunities to a diverse group including those with a variety of workplace experiences and backgrounds. Whether you are new to corporate tech, returning to work after a gap in employment, or looking to transition and take the next step in your career, we are excited to learn more about you and encourage you to apply.
Why people love working here:
We offer hybrid and remote working opportunities.
Comprehensive benefits from day one of employment.
We offer meaningful work and opportunities for career growth.
Our team members have 2 paid volunteer days per year to give back to a cause of their choice.
We offer an opportunity to build and grow a career in the technology industry.
Recognized as a Best Workplace in Canada by the Great Place to Work Institute for 18 consecutive years.
Softchoice has been certified as a Great Place to Work in the United States for several years.
We have also been recognized as a Best Workplace for Women, Best Workplace for Inclusion, Best Workplace for Giving Back and Best Place to Work for LGBTQ+ Equality.
We have raised over $3 million through Softchoice Cares, our grassroots fundraising organization.
Inclusion & Equal opportunity employment:
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity, inclusion & belonging. People seeking employment at Softchoice are considered without regard to any protected category including but not limited to, race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
Require accommodation? We are ready to help:
We are proud to provide interview & employment accommodation during the recruitment and hiring process. If you require any accommodation to apply or interview for a position, please reach out directly to [email protected]. We are committed to working with you to best meet your needs.
Our commitment to your experience:
We are committed to the safety of all applicants and team members. With that in mind, we have implemented digital interviewing for everyone. We understand that you may need to interview with distractions around you (such as children or furry friends) and we will be doing the same.
Before you start with us, we will conduct a criminal record check, verify your education, and check your references.
When you join Softchoice, we will onboard you remotely. Don't worry. It's quick, simple and you'll be connected with your new team in no time.
Job Requisition ID: 5218