- Autonomy over schedule and flexibility
- Education Funding
- Self-directed funding for mental health, wellness and/or retirement savings funding!
- Billing Application to allow you to bill and dictate notes while in the community
- Supportive Organizational Culture
- Competitive compensation
- Paid Staff Meetings
- Paid monthly Supervision from an experienced Supervisor
- Extended Health and Dental Benefits + Employee & Family Assistance Program
- Strong administrative/clinical/IT support
- Work within a collaborative, multidisciplinary environment
- Diverse Caseload
- Exciting company events (including our wonderful annual Retreat!)
- Career Advancement Opportunities
What do you need to be successful?
- You have a Masters Degree in Social Work, Occupational Therapy, or Nursing
- You are currently registered and a member in good standing with your regulated college
- You have MVA experience
- You are client centered and enjoy collaborating with a multidisciplinary team
- You have strong verbal/written communication skills and have the ability to work with different personalities
- You have a valid Drivers License and access to a vehicle
- Case management and/or family counselling experience is an asset
What is a day in the life of a FA Case Manager?
- You will coordinate rehabilitation for the client and act as a liaison for the rehabilitation team
- You will attend home visits, and family meetings, also medical appointments with clients to ensure consistency of information sharing and follow through with medical recommendations
- You will coordinate service referrals and community resources as required, including referrals to other health care professionals, setting up transportation services and pharmacy accounts
- You will complete paper work on behalf of the client to seek reimbursement for medical and rehabilitation expenses;
- You will provide detailed, comprehensive reports as part of the medical-legal system
Who Are We?
FunctionAbility is one of Ontario's leading providers of multidisciplinary rehabilitation services. We provide expert assessment and treatment services province wide to people who suffered traumatic and acquired neurological injuries and severe orthopedic injuries. We are proud of our supportive vibrant culture and our amazing therapists that continue to provide focus and individualized care for our clients!
We are proud to continue to be an award-winning company starting with Rehabilitation Company of the Year (2014), Consumer Choice Award (2016) and most recently Business Achievement Award (2019)! We are also excited to share that we are accredited with commendation (2021)!
FunctionAbility is an equal opportunity employer and provides accommodation for job applicants in accordance with the Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. If you are an individual with a disability and you need accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact Human Resources.
Job Type: Full-time
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance
- Wellness program
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: On the road