About the Company
KGK Science is a growing clinical research and regulatory services business that has served clients in North America for over two decades focusing on a wide variety of physiological and/or cognitive indications across the Natural Health Products, pharmaceutical, cannabis, and psychedelics spaces.
KGK Science is a world-leading Contract Research Organization that specializes in conducting human clinical trials and regulatory services for the Natural Health Product industry. KGK is a dynamic, fast-paced and friendly work environment that will suit an energetic and strategic thinker with clear vision and solid communication skills. This is an opportunity for a highly motivated professional individual seeking to join a respected company in an exciting and growing industry.
Based out of London, ON, and reporting into the Clinic Manager and the Associate Medical Director, KGK Science is looking to hire a part-time Clinical Research Coordinator.
The successful candidate will be responsible for conducting clinical trial visits with participants including administering study assessments, capturing data, recording vitals, and physical measurements.
What can you expect to do?
- Conduct clinical trial visits with study participants according to Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and KGK SOP's.
- Oversee subject enrollment to ensure that informed consent is properly obtained and documented.
- Assess eligibility for clinical studies through interviews, reviewing medical records, and discussions with study staff in accordance with protocols.
- Work with participant samples, ensuring prevention of contamination and safety of participants.
- Perform specific protocol procedures including interviewing subjects and taking vital signs.
- Liaise with the Clinical Research Associates to resolve chart discrepancies.
- Ensure data collected is accurate, complete, and meets all KGK standards.
- Monitor study activities to ensure compliance with protocols as well as all relevant local, provincial, and federal regulatory and institutional policies.
- Maintain required documents.
- Collaborate with other clinic staff and the Clinic Manager to meet performance goals.
- Perform occasional administration duties including greeting volunteers, answering phone calls, and booking appointments.
- What we are looking for, the successful candidate should meet of the following criteria:
- Degree or diploma in science, medicine, biology, or another related field
- Experience working in research or clinical trials (preferred).
- Experience working in a clinical environment (preferred)
- Effective time management, critical thinking and time management skills Attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Ability to work within tight timelines and competing deadlines.
Skills that would be an asset in this role include:
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
- Knowledge of Office 365
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills
- Ability to drive process and manage multiple projects
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Accountable and accurate
- Adept in multi-tasking and working in a fast-paced environment
- Extensive knowledge of Good Clinical Practices
Clinical environment: 2 years (preferred)
How we hire:
KGK Science Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We provide accommodation for job applicants with disabilities during the recruitment process in accordance with applicable laws.
Job Type: Part-time
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Work Location: In person