Join us on our journey in the world of interior design and help transform client visions into stunning functional spaces using Caesarstone’s premium surfaces. As a Caesarstone Sales and Customer Experience Coordinator you will have a very dynamic and multifunctional role at the heart of our team. This role involves three main functions; guiding customers through the process of acquiring countertops for their personal and commercial projects; supporting the Eastern Canada outside sales team; and being the key intermediary linking our region with the corporate marketing department. If you have an appreciation for design, a flare for sales, and enjoy being involved in marketing initiatives – this position is for you. Elevate your career and leave a lasting mark in the world of interior aesthetics. Elevate your career with Caesarstone and bring dreams to life, one surface at a time.
- Primary responsibility is to provide excellent customer service by assisting all clients in their selection of Caesarstone
- Build customer relationships by providing prompt and exceptional service
- Serve as a key intermediary between the local region and the marketing department to facilitate the seamless execution of marketing programs and initiatives.
- Provide administrative support to the sales team to serve our local commercial accounts
- Collaborate closely with local teams to understand their unique needs, preferences, and market dynamics, ensuring marketing strategies are tailored to local conditions
- Plan and lead events including creating objectives, budgets, timelines, and promotional strategies, for local marketing events hosted in the showroom.
- Ensure entire showroom is kept clean and tidy and maintenance of all showrooms displays and facilities
- Identify new customer opportunities and lead development to expand customer base
- Ensure that all samples and marketing material such as brochures are always kept at required stock levels (i.e. inventory count and re-ordering)
- Maintain an open line of communication with the Regional Sales Manager.
- Monitor and manage appropriate levels of merchandising materials and samples in the region.
- Office management duties including office and kitchen cleanliness, ordering of office supplies mail, courier, freight
- Other duties shall be assigned as required
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be bilingual, French and English
- Must be punctual and reliable as you are responsible to open the showroom.
- Proven track record in sales, customer service, and working with the public
- Post-secondary education (college/university) an asset - Ideally: interior design experience (studying or special interest)
- Require ability to easily work with and learn administrative software programs; must have working knowledge of Microsoft suite software
- Resourceful, organized, flexible, analytical and with sound professional judgement
- Self-motivated team player who will fit well into high-demand, fast-paced work environment
- Must be adaptable and embrace change
- Work hours from 8am to 4pm, Monday to Friday
- Overtime hours may be required.
- Manual dexterity required to use desktop computer and peripherals.
- Lifting or moving up to 50lbs may be required.
The base salary for this role is between $55,000-$60,000.
Drive and Ambition: A self-motivated and ambitious mindset is essential for achieving sales targets and driving growth.
Resilience: Sales can be challenging, so having the ability to handle rejection, setbacks, and pressure is important.
Adaptability: The business landscape can change rapidly. Being adaptable to new strategies, technologies, and market conditions is crucial.
Networking: Building a strong network within the industry can open doors to new opportunities and partnerships.
Passion: A genuine passion for sales, business growth, and customer satisfaction can set you apart in this role.
The candidate will show leadership and initiative. They will demonstrate an entrepreneurial flair and will have creativity and self-motivation.
They must be able to work independently and must have the capacity to multitask.
Furthermore, they must be able to bring initiatives to full completion without close supervision.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment.
Caesarstone is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion.