We are North America's leading security and facility services provider with approximately 300,000 service personnel. At Allied Universal(R), we pride ourselves on fostering a promote from within culture. There are countless examples of individuals who began their career as Security Professionals and today hold positions on our senior leadership team. We offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more for most full-time positions! Start your phenomenal career with Allied Universal today!
Allied Universal is currently seeking a
Human Resources Coordinator
. This hands-on position is responsible to ensure that operational goals are met or exceeded through recruitment, screening and selection of all hourly guards for the branch office and that an appropriate pool of candidates is sourced and hired.
- Assist with the workers' compensation claims management, issuing and obtaining claim paperwork, collecting statements, and coordinating with Corporate Human Resources on doctor's notes and return to work programs
- Receive initial notices from employees and supervisors for leave of absence requests/needs and coordinates with Regional Human Resources Manager (RHRM) to provide initial information, and oversee flow of related paperwork
- Manage all pertinent employee Win Team data entry, including personnel data into Employee Master Files
- Required excellent communication skills in both English and French
- Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to be flexible, a team player, and interface professionally with all levels of internal and external business.
- Ability to take initiative, successfully handle and prioritize multiple competing assignments and effectively manage deadlines.
- Energetic and focused personality
- Must be highly proficient and fully functional in all Microsoft Office applications and able to effectively utilize all available office management technology.
- Professional, articulate, and able to use good independent judgment and discretion.
- Ability to maintain correspondence, discussions, and materials in strictest confidence.
provides unparalleled service, systems and solutions to the people and business of our communities, and is North America's leading security services provider. Allied Universal delivers high-quality, tailored solutions, which allows clients to focus on their core business. For more information: www.AUSecurity.ca.