Every day, our team of enthusiasts makes a difference to residents. The “human for human” relationship is at the heart of our approach and corporate philosophy. Moreover, the success of COGIR Immobilier is based on the good teamwork between the various departments and on all the people who have joined the company for more than 25 years.
The LORÉA, warm residence for the elderly, by Cogir Immobilier, is looking for a colleague to join its dedicated team as maintenance manager.
We offer you a warm and dynamic team in a superb work environment!
Permanent full-time position, Monday to Friday, daytime, 40 hours per week.
- Management of the maintenance, upkeep and laundry team
- Actively participate in various company committees - Know and apply company policies and procedures
- Assist residents with any deficiencies related to services provided by the residence
- Be available to respond to emergencies
- Communicate the maintenance needs for materials and products and upkeep of the building to the immediate superior
- Maintain and clean the premises
- Manage apartment renovations in accordance with the program established by general management/the general manager
- Organise or perform all other related tasks regarding the maintenance department, as required and as requested by the immediate superior
- Schedule and ensure that preventive maintenance is performed on equipment
- Supervise the maintenance of the equipment
- A DEP in general builing maintenance (as asset)
- A minimum of to years experience2undefined3undefined
- A working knowledge of building maintenance (Hvac, electrical, plumbing etc.)
- Knowledge of plumbing, electrical and minor repairs
- Experience in personnel management
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook (an asset)
- Flexibility for the work schedule
- Salary to be discussed
- Cellular provided
- Uniform provided
- Free parking
- Social Club activities, gifts and substantial discounts
- Human management approach
- A welcoming and tight-knit team!
- Consistent schedule
Permanent: Full Time