OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANY
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management.
We're looking for a strong Master Data Analyst to support the Customer/Partner, Product, Vendor, and Contacts business domains. The role will focus on working alongside our business areas to provide solution support for the Master Data Management (MDM) program functionality. You must have data/master data experience, be used to working in ambiguous/complex programs, and have polished people and senior stakeholder engagement skills.
The Master Data Analyst will be responsible for assessing requirements, and designing and implementing successful Master Data Management solutions that comprise data cleansing, data ingestion pipelines, business process workflow, data matching & de-duplication, and standardization. You will work with a team to create a robust, sustainable, and flexible design and contribute towards technical delivery using a semi-agile delivery framework.
The Master Data Analyst should understand both technical and functional design and bring perspective from process, application, integration, data, technology, and security together into an overall solution design of Master Data Management capabilities.
You Are Great At:
- Approach: Responsible for applying MDM strategies, requirements, and policies aligned to the business vision, and leading MDM functional implementation
- Requirements: Plan and lead MDM requirement analysis sessions with business users and a thorough understanding of deterministic and probabilistic matching methodologies and master data hierarchy management
- High-Level Design: Translate master data requirements into high-level design and oversee the delivery of functional components for master data solutions
- Process: Responsible for the rationalization and management of master data across the full lifecycle, and accountable for MDM change processes
- Partnership: Collaborate with key stakeholders to understand their environment with its opportunities and challenges to identify and drive fit-for-purpose solutions
- MDM Solution: Create enrichment solutions that include logic like validation, match and merge, and survivorship and perform data profiling, data scorecard development, exception management
- Program Support: Develop, enhance, and support large-scale end-to-end MDM project implementation
- Thought Leadership: Open to expressing and discussing ideas or issues with a range of technical stakeholders – such as leads, architects, and business/technical SMEs to drive best-in-class solutions
- Data Quality: Provide guidance on Data Quality analysis on large and complex data sets
- Data Governance: Collaborate with Data Governance team to design and build the policies in MDM
- Data Transformation: Collaborate with Data Architects to design the data model and develop ETL flows for MDM solutions
What It Takes:
- At least 10 years of experience in leading MDM implementations
- Well-versed with Data Enrichment (e.g. Dun & Bradstreet)
- Completed at least 3 full life cycle experiences in MDM/DG projects using any tools like Informatica
- Strong in SQL and experience in Informatica MDM/DG and SAP MDM
- Understand and assess sources to target map documents
- Experience with business-facing activities such as gathering requirements, facilitating meetings, creating persuasive presentations, and the ability to prepare business-ready deliverables
- Understand Governance and data harmonization concepts, practices, and their implementation
- Experience of Agile and traditional SDLC delivery methodologies
- Work independently, efficiently, and effectively under tight timelines to deliver results by critical deadlines
- Experience with high-level designs and overseeing the delivery of functional components for master data solutions
- Excellent business communication skills and a collaborative approach
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
OpenText's efforts to build an inclusive work environment go beyond simply complying with applicable laws. Our Employment Equity and Diversity Policy provides direction on maintaining a working environment that is inclusive of everyone, regardless of culture, national origin, race, color, gender, gender identification, sexual orientation, family status, age, veteran status, disability, religion, or other basis protected by applicable laws. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or recruiting process, please contact us at [email protected].