Position: Recruitment Consultant
Company: Fuze HR Solutions Inc.
Division: Special Projects / Managed Services Division
Industry: Recruiting & Staffing
Reports to: Divisional Director
Location: Montreal, Québec
About Fuze HR Solutions
Fuze HR Solutions Inc is proud to be a fully Canadian owned company that has been servicing the recruitment and staffing industry since our inception in 2006. Fuze HR has established itself as a reputable recruitment firm specializing in Technology, Supply Chain & Logistics, Industrial, Skilled Trades, Clerical & Administration, Accounting & Finance, Sales & Marketing, and Construction and Development. We recruit for all levels within an organization, from administrative support to senior-level roles. Our firm recruits in a broad number of fields to better serve our clientele and offer the full service expected of a national recruitment firm for contractual, temporary, and permanent placements. For additional information please visit www.fuzehr.com
Fuze HR is rapidly growing, with many exciting projects, clients, and changes happening - come grow with us!!!
Job Summary: We are looking to hire a Recruitment Consultant for our Managed Services Division in Montreal (QC) to help us fill high volume (special projects) positions for some of our key accounts. This is an exciting opportunity for recruiters who enjoy recruiting and filling a variety of specialized roles (temp, contract, permanent), including (but not limited to) office/corporate, industrial, skilled trades, engineering, etc... We offer a hybrid schedule with the opportunity to work both from home and in office.
What’s in it for you?
Below are examples of some of the things you can take advantage of from this opportunity:
Be part of the excitement – we are growing!
- Work with a highly motivated, collaborative, fun, talented team/work environment
- Top-notch support and training to help you be successful in your current role and long-term growth with Fuze HR
- Competitive compensation/total rewards package
- Employee Recognition Program
- Health & Wellness Program (Ex. work from home & in the office)
- Employee referral bonuses
- Organization & team celebration events (Ex. Lunch & dinner team celebrations, holidays, summer BBQs…)
- Employee assistance program and so much more!!!
Full cycle recruitment
- Work on recruitment special projects; able to recruit and fill a variety of positions from different client industries, in a high-volume and fast-paced environment
- Social media & applicant tracking system (ATS/CRM) management; make sure all candidates are screened on time and daily recruitment activities are entered into the system.
- Partner/collaborate with other internal team & client representatives; fulfill staffing request & job order requirements.
- Administration (ex. timesheet management, client & candidate updates)
- Candidate management (build pipeline, maintain relationships, and skill market top talents!)
- Support team members, when required.
- Perform other duties as required.
1+ years recruitment experience, ideally from an agency environment
- Great head-hunting experience; resourceful with strong networking skills
- Enjoys and has proven experience filling a variety of positions (ex. industrial, skilled traded, corporate…)
- Bilingual – fluent in both English and French (written and verbal)
- Strong computer & administrative skills (great data entry & MS Office skills)
- Great time management skills; able to manage & prioritize changing priorities
- Team player; collaborative; roll up their sleeve to help others (when required & available)
- Great customer service and relationship building skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (written & verbal)
- Personable, energetic, positive with a “can-do” attitude!
Thank you for your interest in this job opportunity. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We will consider your resume for other opportunities as they arise.