We are currently looking to bring on an Operational Data Analyst that is passionate about solving problems, learning, and finding ways to push our team forward.
At SpringBoard Data Management, the Operational Data Analyst holds a critical position, ensuring the robustness and efficiency of our data systems. This individual is not only vigilant in monitoring system performance but also adept at digging deep into root causes of discrepancies, delays, or system glitches. Their proactive approach is crucial for our commitment to continuous improvement. As a key collaborator, the Operational Data Analyst seamlessly interacts with all departments, furthering and embodying our shared vision for excellence.
Who Are We?
For nearly two decades, SpringBoard Data Management has established itself as Canada’s foremost third-party reporting solution provider for the CPG industry. We proudly partner with industry titans such as Unilever, Molson, Mars, GSK, and many others. Our commitment is to deliver comprehensive data management, precise reporting, and tailored solutions. This empowers our clients to better understand their business and discover actionable findings that can drive their business forward.
Learn more at: www.springboarddm.com
- Monitor and maintain automated systems and perform manual tasks as required to ensure smooth day-to-day operations of data management and reporting
- Investigate and resolve data and operational issues, communicating with software developers, account managers, and clients in the process
- Autonomously identify and suggest ways of automating or improving existing processes and systems
- Create/Update, and maintain how-to documentation, business process/procedures and business rules
- Build and monitor internal reporting to validate data, identify operational issues, and optimize the data management process
- Develop and maintain simple python scripts to automate day-to-day tasks
- Assist with special projects and other duties as required
Skills and Experience
- Technical background, whether acquired through self-taught methods or formal education.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Logical individual with strong problem-solving skills
- Familiarity with continuous improvement culture
- Comfortable with routine work
- Proactively approach situations and processes to determine possible ways to improve what we do and how we do it
Perks and Benefits
- Education reimbursement
- Culture of learning & development
- Continuing education support and coaching
- Comprehensive company paid health and wellness program
- Startup culture (company provided snacks, casual dress code, office dog, etc)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00-$70,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Discounted or free food
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Mississauga, ON L5N 1V9: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Bachelor's Degree (required)
Work Location: In person