Join our company today to become a full-desk Tech Recruiter and learn how to grow a successful tech placement portfolio with the support of a dedicated team. As a recruiter, you’ll work with clients to find the right candidates to fill their open positions. This role is located in our Toronto office, located in the heart of downtown, easily accessible from the Yonge Subway line and minutes away from Union Station, but we also have opportunities across North America. (NOTE: Motion is looking forward to safely returning to the offices soon while also maintaining attractive work-from-home flexibility).
What are the qualifications to apply?
What does a Tech Recruiter do?
- Formal recruiting experience is preferred but is not a requirement, and other types of professional business experience will be considered.
- The ideal applicant must however be able to share their own experiences and examples of working successfully on a team, leading and influencing others, solving problems, and building relationships.
- Our most successful hires have excellent communication skills and are highly ambitious, hard-working, and goal-driven individuals looking for a career in sales.
- You should be comfortable with developing leads, pitching opportunities to candidates, acquiring new relationships with clients, and able to thrive in a metrics-oriented environment.
- A 4-year college degree or honorable discharge from the military is preferred for this role.
Why should I choose a career at Motion?
- Target new candidates/clients using Motion’s market research and sourcing programs.
- Open new client accounts using proven sales best practices and the positive foundation of Motion’s brand and reputation.
- Build trustworthy and valuable relationships with customers leveraging the collective information pool and deep expertise of a dedicated local market team beside you.
- Facilitate positive process outcomes from start (sourcing) to finish (hiring) using Motion’s extensive library of placement guides and advice from experienced team members.
- Connect with the tech community via our proprietary meetup series “Tech in Motion” through community events, as well as other recommended networking channels.
- Participate in Motion’s immersive and ongoing training program with access to over 150 courses on recruitment best practices and proven methodology.
- A starting base salary with merit-based raises throughout the first year with a clear and achievable path to commissions and unlimited income potential in year two.
- Compensation: Range from $40,000 to $42,000, commensurate with skill level and experience
- Highly competitive benefit package including health, vision, dental, paid time off (includes vacation and sick time), medical and dependent flexible spending (FSA), health savings (HSA), critical illness coverage, volunteer and activism time off, paid parental leave (even pawternity leave!), 401k match with pre- and post-tax options as well as an annual wellness reimbursement.
- Training, training, and more training – our virtual training program offers a library of 100+ courses with classes-based, as well as self-led content that will develop the necessary foundation for you to succeed and flourish in your role, as well as continue your learning throughout your time at Motion Recruitment
- Ongoing one-on-one support and mentorship in all aspects of your role and development
- Fun, energetic, team-oriented work environment that makes you excited to go to work every day.
Since 1989, Motion Recruitment Partners LLC has grown into a leading global recruitment service provider offering outsourced talent solutions, perm and contingent staffing, and MSP programs to growing companies around the world. Motion Recruitment Partner’s network of operating brands (Motion Recruitment, Sevenstep, The Goal and MATRIX) have a strong and proven track record with filling mission-critical positions using a unique, team-based approach to talent acquisition.
Apply now to learn more about the job opportunity and the unique culture and work environment here at Motion Recruitment Partners.
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including Veterans/Disability/Women. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Employment is subject to the successful completion of a pre-employment background screening. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.