At Tradition, we produce bakery and snack products for the world’s premier Food Companies and Brands. Located in Scarborough, Ontario, we have over 40 years of experience in baking croissants, muffins, bars, and pastries. Our success comes from our diverse and talented team of over 400 people. As we continue to grow, Tradition is excited to welcome new team members that share our passion for success and a love of baked goods.
How you will contribute
Reporting directly to the PMO Lead the position is responsible for planning all aspects of a project including, but not limited to, scope, execution, and budget, quality and timing.
- Support the launch of all projects, from inception to completion, including setting up budgets, timelines and deliverables.
- Execute PMO process, methodologies and framework during project execution.
- Maintain best practices for end-to-end Commercialization process.
- Prepare trial plans and support trial execution.
- Organize and track all incoming trial ingredients and packaging.
- Create and monitor trial/startup costs.
- Coordinate/communicate project requirements with relevant departments and guarantee excellent customer service.
- Create item codes and product codes on SAP and prepare Bill of Materials for new product launches.
- Maintain project calendars, project costs and track project status.
- Must be able to lift heavy objects (between 10 to 25 LBS).
- Lead the shipments of samples to customers for all projects.
- 2 years’ experience as a project coordinator/administrator.
- A highly-motivated, self-starter capable of supporting multiple projects.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Must display computer proficiency in Word, Excel, Smartsheet
What will make you successful:
- A highly-motivated, self-starter capable of leading multiple projects.
- Results 0riented; having the desire and ability to measure and achieve results both individually and with others.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize on a regular basis.
- Ability to interact well with clients and colleagues.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
- Conduct all Job Tasks in a Safe and Responsible manner.
- Participate in all Health and Safety, GMP and HACCP training as required.
- Report any accidents, incidents and unsafe/hazardous conditions to your manager.
- Report any damages of property and machinery to your manager.
- Ensure that you understand how and when to use the Personnel Protective Equipment (PPE) that is located in your work area.
- Ensure you comply with OHSA, WSIB, MOL regulations and/or laws that govern “workers” responsibilities in the workplace (covered during orientation – section 28 of the OHSA i.e. “Green Book”) and Comply with Tradition Fine Foods Ltd. Safety Rules and Good Manufacturing Practices, and HACCP Programs.
What can we offer in return?
Tradition offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits including health, dental, life, and disability insurance. We support your professional growth and provide opportunities for future development and progression.
We will be considering applicants as they apply, so please don’t delay in submitting your application through Indeed.
Internal applicants should not apply directly to this role.
All internal applications must be submitted through your direct Supervisor/ Manager at TFF.
Tradition is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. If you are selected to participate in the recruitment process, please inform Human Resources of any accommodations you may require. We will work with you in an effort to ensure that you are able to fully participate in the process.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Scarborough, ON