Seeking responsible and reliable warehouse supervisor to supervise and coordinate major aspects of warehouse distribution. Fork lift license an asset. Must be fully bilingual. Minimum 5 years experience.
Pilaros imports food products from Europe. The head office is in Laval, Quebec.
The purpose of this position is to manage operations:
- The full cycle from receiving to shipping,
- Managing the warehouse which includes the personnel and the premises,
- To monitor the inventory, inform to get replenished,
- Equipment & Vehicle: See to all maintenance or repair required for the jiggers, lift and truck.
- Follow government regulations.
- Reception of containers
- Verify the accuracy of reception and inventory.
- Repalletize and prepare products to be shipped.
- Build an efficient picking line.
- Coordinate orders and when they will be prepared.
- Communicate to Order desk order changes/ credit note/returns.
- Ensure proper rotation of the products to minimise loss (Food)
- Supervise, spot check temperatures and rotations in the freezer and refrigerator.
- Communicate to sales department, stagnant products and expiration date.
- Inform and takes actions in case of temperature discrepancies.
- Keep the warehouse clean and hazard free.
- Ensure safety of all employees, agency workers and visitors
- Ensure customers & drivers get professional services.
- Provide timely and accurate information to customers on order status requests.
- Provide timely feedback to the company regarding service failures.
- Provide customers documents as needed.
- Manage and train employees to use time efficiently and productively especially on down times.
- Communicate needs to agency for temporary workers.
- Send agency weekly hours using the template and copy HR
- Be the example, foster and encourage healthy and safe behaviours.
- In collaboration with HR put health and safety procedures in place.
- Respect appointments and shipping standards
- Verify the accuracy of all orders before they are shipped out.
- Recommend and put in place corrective actions for reported service failures.
- Supervise the loading of the truck everyday
- Process, preparation, and completion of the yearly inventory
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Store discount
To keep our employees safe, we provide masks, gloves and hand sanitizer.
- Warehouse Supervision/Managerial: 5 years (preferred)
- Forklift Licence (preferred)
Work Location: In person