As a Staffing Consultant, you will be at the forefront of our growth strategy. Your primary responsibility will be to generate new business opportunities targeting tech-roles and tech-industry through outbound sales efforts, while also providing full-cycle recruitment services for the leads you generate. You will be joining a high-energy, passionate team of professionals who are committed to exceeding client expectations.
- Identify and target potential clients through outbound sales activities.
- Develop and maintain a strong pipeline of leads and opportunities.
- Build and nurture relationships with key decision-makers in client organizations.
- Understand clients' staffing needs and provide tailored solutions.
- Conduct comprehensive candidate searches, including sourcing, interviewing, and reference checks.
- Maintain CRM up to date
- Full cycle technical recruitment from job posting, sourcing to offer
- Present qualified candidates to clients and facilitate interview processes.
- Negotiate and finalize offers of employment.
- Provide ongoing support and excellent customer service to clients and candidates.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and market developments.
- 2+ years of experience in Tech recruitment
- 2+ years of experience in sales or account management position
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Proven track record in outbound sales and business development.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a collaborative team.
- Experience in full-cycle recruitment is a plus.
- Highly organized with excellent time management skills.
- Enthusiasm for meeting and exceeding targets.
What We Offer:
- Competitive base salary and uncapped commission structure.
- Comprehensive benefits package, including health and dental.
- Opportunities for professional growth and advancement.
- A dynamic and supportive work environment.
- Ongoing training and development.
- Hybrid work model, work location is near Steele and Weston
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00-$50,000.00 per year
- How many years of Sales experience do you have?
- How many years of Business Development experience do you have?
- Do you have technical Recruitment Experience?
Ability to Commute: