Customer Support Representative
It all started with a cup of tea.
And 15 years later, Steeped Tea – now Sipology – has become North America’s prestige tea brand, while remaining the same family business that empowers a talented and diverse community of Sipologists to make their dreams come true every day.
We are proof that a single cup of tea can change your life.
That’s where you come in.
As our new Customer Support Representative, you will join our growing support team. You will be the voice of Sipology on email, phone, and live chat while helping thousands of consultants across North America navigate their way through our technology, programs, and products.
Reporting into the Consultant Success Manager, you’ll succeed in this role if you always seek to put yourself in the consultant’s shoes and do whatever is necessary to help them succeed. You’re responsive and knowledgeable and are driven to help our consultants succeed, because you know that when they find success, so do we all.
We’ll look to you to:
- Understand problems at hand using empathy and patience
- Bring a high level of oral and written communication skills
- Research, explore, and work independently with confidence
- Keep entrepreneurs continuously informed about the resources available to help them grow their business
- Think on your feet and problem solve to guide others to success
- Send an email like a pro – clear and correct the first time
- Be an active member of a dynamic team
Specific Responsibilities will include:
- Answer email, text, chat, and phone inquiries with a professional demeanor
- Become the ‘go to’ person for our consultants in the field whenever they need help
- Be professional, courteous, and patient on the phone
- Make outbound phone calls to welcome, encourage, or congratulate our consultants in a timely manner
- Become a tea and product expert
- Promote marketing incentives through the department’s daily activities
- Process / troubleshoot order submission, returns, and payment issues
- Present personal key performance indicators to your manager on a weekly basis
- Manage your time to control the inflow of consultant inquiries to ensure timely responses
- Prioritize, work independently, and use sound business judgement to make decisions
- Perform assigned tasks in Sipology software and test platform for functionality
- Become an internal expert on Flight, our software platform
What We’re Looking For
- 2+ years of customer service experience in a fast-paced, e-commerce environment
- Membership or guest services experience preferred
- Experience in a direct sales environment is an asset
- Strong computer skills, specifically experience working in advanced CRM and ticketing systems
- High school diploma
Working @ Steeped Tea
This is a full-time, permanent position working Monday – Friday, 9:00am – 5:00pm. Please note this is a work-from-home (WFH) opportunity. We offer an attractive total compensation plan, with comprehensive group benefits and vacation.
We value and invest in professional development, and as a high-growth company, offer significant opportunities to learn new skills, participate in new business initiatives, and grow your influence and role in the company over time.
Steeped Tea strives to build diverse teams that reflect the communities we work in, and encourages applications from traditionally underrepresented groups including women, visible minorities, Indigenous peoples, people identifying as LGBTQ+, veterans, and people with disabilities.