CDN Controls Ltd. is a fully integrated provider of instrumentation, electrical, automation, communication, combustion and emissions, and meter proving services throughout Western Canada. CDN Controls has been providing the oil and gas industry with the high-quality services needed for business operations since 2010. At CDN Controls, we understand that our employees are the biggest asset in our success, and we take great pride in selecting employees who are team orientated, driven and eager to succeed.
Our growing company is currently looking to hire a Warehouse Associate to join our team, based out of our Calgary office. This position will work in a combined office and shop environment.
A Warehouse Associate is responsible for the shipment, receiving and documentation of the movement of parts, supplies, and materials to and from the purchasing department. Also, this position is responsible for being able to fluently perform various tasks within the operating system including but not limited to receiving, job transfers and material returns.
As our Warehouse Associate, you will be responsible to:
- Match vendor packing slips with purchase orders and ensure all orders are received and communicated.
- Examine Shipment contents and compare contents with packing slips and purchase orders, to confirm order, verify work tickets have the accurate prices and materials.
- Inspect incoming shipments, check for damaged or missing parts or materials. If goods are damaged ensure non-conformance procedures are followed and communicated.
- Provide purchasers with the complete information on any order discrepancies or damaged materials.
- Work with Senior Warehouse Associate on processing job material returns & transfers.
- Contact vendor on shipments that have discrepancies and resolve issues.
- Sort all shipments and put inventory items into proper bins in parts inventory warehouse or prepare customer parts and materials for pickup.
- Maintain organization of shipping/receiving area and ensure a safe working environment is maintained.
- Perform general physical activities to load, unload, sort and move shipments by hand or by using material handling equipment.
- Work with the purchasers cooperatively to fulfill the needs of the parts/shipping-receiving departments.
- Work with Senior Warehouse Associate on physical receipt of all repairs and returns combined with communication with applicable vendors.
- Valid class 5 driver’s license
- Valid Gr. 12 Diploma
- Strong attention to detail and a high level of accuracy.
- Must be an effective listener with effective communication skills.
- Must be organized and can manage a variety of time sensitive tasks at one time.
- Must have a strong experience with Excel, Word, Outlook.
Why CDN Controls?
Our goal is to ensure CDN Controls is the best place for you to work. That means we are committed to appreciating, developing and empowering our employees!
Some of the benefits you can expect at CDN are:
- Belonging to a strong team; we challenge each other day in and day out
- On the job training to set you up for success
- Mentorship from talented industry leading professionals, driven to grow
- Competitive pay, benefits and RRSP program
- Vacation and flex days
- Your colleagues will be there to support you
Does this sound like the opportunity that you have been waiting for? Apply today and grow with us! We…….
- Win as a team!
- Are committed to excellence!
- Take care of everything (one stop shop)!
- Act with honesty, loyalty and respect!
- Hire talented people, driven to grow!
Apply today, www.cdncontrols.ca/careers
Job Type: Full-time
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- RRSP match
- Vision care
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: In person