Our client is a Fortune 500 , world wide consulting firm and they are building out a project team and looking to add a Application Support Analyst to their team.
- Raise Change Requests for any activity related to Production (like Certificate renewals, creating NFDB database on SQL MI, establishing DB links, deploying the stored procedures for the data migration etc).
- Represent the Change Request in the Technical Advisory Board (TAB) Review Meeting and follow through with various stakeholders for the approvals.
- Coordinate with the various teams (DBA or Middleware or WebOps, along with the Vendor team) to deploy the artifacts on the scheduled day.
- Perform 24/7 production support activities on a continual basis. This also includes validating the applications/servers during maintenance/patching related activities scheduled overnight/weekend.
- Participate in incident resolution task as part of incident management process.
- Build scripts based on the project requirements.
- Assist the QA teams on the issues which are encountered during the testing performed by them.
- Resolve any access issues encountered by the vendor folks.
- Assist in providing details for internal audit.
- Liaise with the business/product vendor teams in weekly meetings to address and track the current/outstanding issues.
- Generate Adhoc reports for the users whenever there is a request for the same.
Experience Level: 5-8 years
Oracle, SQL Server with SQL scripting
- Unix Shell Scripting and any job scheduling tool
- Some Java application development experience
- Knowledge of Cloud and Service Now