We are looking for both full time and part time, open availability.
Would you like to work for one of the largest and fastest growing fitness centers in North America? We want you to join our rapidly growing Planet Fitness Team!
Our Mission: Our mission is simple. We feel a social responsibility to enable all people to enhance their lives through an affordable, high-value, non-intimidating, Judgement Free Zone®. We commit to connecting with each community we serve on a grassroots level by joining our communities with local involvement of our time and financial resources.
We offer a Culture of Personal and Professional Development: We believe that leadership can begin developing at any level within our organization. We encourage our employees to actively participate in their personal and professional development through our exclusive Training Development Program (TDP) and we live by five specific (5) core values: Excellence, Trust, Passion, Growth and Balance.
Your Opportunity: Member Services Representative.
We are seeking individuals that will create an overall positive experience for all club members, prospective members and guests. Essential duties include but are not limited to: answering phone calls, answering member questions (in person or over the phone), completing member check-ins, new member tours, new member sign ups and cleaning checks throughout the facility (Bathrooms/Locker Rooms/Black Card Area/Workout Area).
What we are looking for:
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
- 18 years of age or older
- Upbeat and positive attitude
- Willing to learn new things
- Strong listener and the ability to empathize and problem solve
- Punctuality and reliability is a must
- Exceptional customer service skills
We offer generous benefits including but not limited to:
- Competitive Wages and Salaries
- Comprehensive benefits package (Medical, Dental, Vision, etc.)
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Performance Incentives and bonuses
- Leadership Development Training Programs
- Paid CPR Certification
- 401K Matching Program
- Free Black Card Membership (Value is $21.99 per month)
- Volunteering opportunities within the local community