Bombardier is a global leader, creating innovative and game-changing planes. Our products and services provide world-class transportation experiences that set new standards in passenger comfort, energy, efficiency, reliability and safety. We are a global organization focused on working together with a team spirit.
In your role, you will:
- Interpret engineering documents and conduct technical investigations, analyze facts and develop the most cost-effective solution in a timely manner.
- Support production and delivery activities during the evening shift.
- Understand and solve problems related to structure and systems’ installation and provide technical support in answering Non-Conformance Reports (NCR) raised by Quality Agents.
- Participate in projects that will increase our productivity, reduce waste and improve our financial performance.
- Work closely with other teams such as Systems, Stress, Thermodynamic, Material & Processes, Propulsion, Environmental Control Systems, Logistics, Methods, Quality. and Operations to achieve the organization’s business objectives.
- Participate in the Operational Excellence methodology of operation.
As our ideal candidate,
- You hold a bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering (or equivalent) in a recognized University or a Technical degree in Aerospace
- You have a minimum of 3 (three) years of experience as Liaison MRB.
- You have a good knowledge of the Challenger aircraft structure & system.
- You possess good CATIA skills & are familiar with Microsoft Office software tools.
- You have Strong communication skills and work well in a multi-disciplinary team.
- You are available for weekend work on rotating schedule.
- You have a good level of written and speaking French and English
- You have good organizational & planning skills
- You possess good judgment and are a good team worker in a multidisciplinary team
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages persons of any race, religion, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, age immigration status, disability or other applicable legally protected Characteristics to apply.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Please continue to monitor our website and apply for additional positions for which you are qualified and may be of interest to you.
Join us at https://bombardier.com/en/careers/career-opportunities
Your ideas move people.
Primary Location CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Employee Status Regular
Job Posting 27.10.2023, 8:39:09 AM
Unposting Date Ongoing