JOIN PK AND BE PART OF A GROWING GLOBAL COMPANY WITH AN AMAZING BRAND AND INDUSTRY-CHANGING TECHNOLOGY!
- Be a key influencer among a team of audio and manufacturing professionals who are driving innovation to reshape live sound.
- Utilize your extensive experience and innovative mindset to guide process improvements and quality assurance.
- As our Senior Electronics Assembly Technician, you'll play a pivotal role in ensuring the quality of our products and contributing to our continued success.
- Perform assembly duties assigned by the Production Manager.
- Serve as a go-to technical expert for intermediate and junior electronics assemblers, providing coaching and guidance.
- Install parts and pre-assembled components, test finished products, and package goods according to established procedures.
- Lead by example in following assembly safety procedures and proper use of tools to ensure a safe working environment.
- Maintain effective communication with coworkers and the Production Manager, acting as a liaison for technical matters.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE YOU'LL NEED
- Minimum of 3-5 years' experience in electronics assembly, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- Proven ability to read and interpret complex engineering drawings and assembly instructions.
- Basic Computer networking skills and the ability to learn new software quickly.
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy, and quality.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Manual dexterity and hand-eye coordination to assemble small parts, use hand, and power tools.
- Experience with Lean manufacturing principles
- Experience with quality control and inspection processes.
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience in audio technology or a related industry.
- Knowledge of ERP systems and reporting tools.
EDUCATION AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS
- High school diploma or equivalent; post-secondary education in electronics or a related field is an asset.
BENEFITS OF WORKING AT PK
- Employee ownership equity program
- Competitive wages
- Working with cutting-edge technology
- Fun work environment
- Flex days
- Attractive benefits
- On-site Gym
- Free Parking
- Company excursions
- Company Laptop
ABOUT PK SOUND
PK Sound is a global, advanced loudspeaker manufacturer, proudly headquartered in Calgary, Alberta Canada. We pride ourselves on being a fresh alternative to the status quo, providing creative and innovative solutions in an ever-evolving marketplace. It is one thing to hear music, it is another to experience it. PK Sound was born out of the marriage of acoustic engineering and human emotion, in facilitation of the connection between artist and fan. We measure performance as much in the reaction of a devoted fan as in the read-out of a lab instrument. In all we do, wherever the PK logo appears, there can be no compromise, and no end in our desire to achieve new standards of performance, better ways of collaboration, and new avenues of innovation to advance industry technology for all.
There is no doubt we work hard, but we share in the success, and we have a lot of fun doing it. If you are looking for a company with an amazing brand, industry-changing technology, an exceptional workplace environment, and that is poised to aggressively grow on the global market, this job is for you!
At PK Sound, we believe in investing in our employees and providing opportunities for growth and development. As a member of PK Sound, you'll work with cutting-edge technology, collaborate with a dynamic team, and take on new challenges that will expand your skills. We offer training and mentorship programs to support your professional development and encourage you to take ownership of your career path. Join us and discover the potential for long-term growth and advancement at PK Sound.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $22.00-$26.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- Stock options
Work Location: In person