What do you think of when you hear the name MNP? Most likely tax and accounting, but as one of Canada’s largest consulting organizations, we’re so much more! We’re also serious about technology.
Make an impact with our Digital team as a Intermediate .Net Azure Developer. This diverse team of tech-savvy problem solvers has expertise and delivery depth across customer platforms, applied data & analytics, applications & cloud and business platforms solutions. Regardless of the underpinning technology, our team members understand clients’ unique needs and embrace the possibilities that technology brings to an evolving business landscape. Customer preferences are evolving at a rapid pace. As a trusted advisor you will design to meet those needs, engage customers in expected as well as new ways, gather, secure and organize meaningful insights, translating them into meaningful action, an incredible client experience, improved sustainability and optimized performance while reducing costs and enhancing growth.
At MNP Digital, we’re a team of highly skilled and creative thinkers that continuously support and learn from each other. We pride ourselves on translating our clients’ challenges into real results by leveraging technology - and that all starts with having the right people to deliver. We’ve created an environment where you’ll continuously grow, always have a voice and collaborate on work that’s meaningful and fulfilling. If you’re ready to take your career into your own hands, you’ve come to the right place.
MNP Digital offers candidates the flexibility to be based from any of our offices within Canada.
- Play an important role in the development of websites, applications, and integrations with a variety of programming languages
- Act as a contributor within a cross functional development team in the development of enterprise class applications
- Contribute to design conversations with the team and contribute to architecture decisions
- Participate in the scoping and estimation of solutions
- Web development using cloud services (Azure) and modern web technologies
- Participate in code reviews and provide meaningful feedback to other developers
- Utilize DevOps and Agile development practices, such as Scrum, Extreme Programming, TDD, BDD, CI, Automated e2e Testing, etc.
- Utilize Git source control and Gitflow workflow with gated pull requests
- Perform testing and technical troubleshooting to resolve issues and ensure quality
- Contribute to the development of new ideas and approaches to improve work processes
Skills And Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science preferred
- At least five (5) years of development experience working with Microsoft development languages and technologies
- At least two (2) years of development experience with Azure Cloud technology and platforms
- Strong understanding of Agile development methodologies
- A passion for collaboration, mentorship, and helping more junior team members learn and grow
- Priority consideration will be given to candidates with proven experience working with the following:
- Azure Cloud Services (PaaS & IaaS) such as: Storage, App Services, Active Directory, API Management, SQL Server, Dataverse
- Azure Serverless computing (Functions, Logic Apps, Power Automate)
- Docker and Kubernetes
- Working with containers on Azure (App Services, Azure Kubernetes Service)
- Azure DevOps (Boards, Repos, Pipelines)
- Implementing CI/CD using Azure Pipelines
- Release management with Azure DevOps
- .NET v5+ (ASP.Net Core MVC and Razor)
- Infrastructure as Code (ARM templates)
- Unit testing frameworks (MSTest, NUnit, XUnit, etc.)
- Single page application (SPA) frameworks such as Angular and ReactJS
- Git and branch/merge strategies
- Additional skills and experience that would be considered an asset:
- Microsoft Azure Developer certification is considered a strong asset
- Mobile development experience (native and cross-platform) is considered a strong asset
- Familiarity with NodeJS
- Familiarity with NoSQL
More than a paycheque, MNP is proud to offer customized rewards for our team members. With a focus on health and wealth, we provide an extensive list of benefits that support our unique culture and foster work-life integration.
Our MyRewards@MNP program offers benefits that allow you to thrive at work and outside of the office. Be rewarded with generous paid time off including 4 personal days, firm sponsored social events, a group pension plan with 4% matching contribution, voluntary savings products, bonus program eligibility, a wellness subsidy, health and dental benefits, mental health resources, exclusive access to perks and discounts, professional development assistance, learning opportunities through MNP University, a flexible ‘Dress For Your Day’ environment and more!