To apply for this position, you MUST meet three basic criteria:
· You MUST have 15 high school credits (Grade 10 in Ontario)
· You MUST be between 16 and 56 years old
· You MUST be a Canadian Citizen. Permanent Residents may apply, international students can not apply.
You will be required to join the Canadian Armed Forces Army Reserve to be employed in this position.
This is NOT a civilian placement.
This position is in Windsor Ontario.
Human Resource Administrators provide administrative and general human resources support to all military activities.
The primary duties of a Human Resources Administrator are to provide:
· Human resource administration and services
· Pay and personnel support services
· Automated information management
· Corporate and general-purpose administration in addition to the one-on-one support HRAs provide to members here at home, there are also ample opportunities to deploy in support of Canadian Armed Forces operations and exercises both here in Canada and around the world. Human Resources Administrators can be employed at, reserve units, NATO/UN positions, and other specialized units throughout the CAF.
· Human Resources Administrators, or HRAs for short, are responsible for some of the most important details in a Canadian Armed Forces member’s life… like making sure they get paid and that their benefits are all in order, or that their personal file is kept up to date when they get married or have a child.
All successful applicants will be required to complete the Basic Military Qualification Course. This course can be obtained on a part time basis, (every other weekend for 10 weekends over a 15 week period) OR full time in the summer for 4 weeks at Cedar Springs Rifle Range. For the full time course the candidates must reside in the barracks for the duration of the course.
Upon completion of the Basic Military Qualification Course, candidates will be required to attend the Human Resources Administrator Development Phase One course for an 8.5 week period at Canadian Forces Base Borden. This course is run during the summer and all candidates are required to reside in the barracks for the duration of the course.
Job Types: Permanent, Part-time
Part-time hours: 3 per week
Salary: $124.40 per day
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- Tuition reimbursement
Flexible Language Requirement:
- Secondary School (preferred)
Work Location: In person