Are you looking for a part-time job that allows you the flexibility to set a schedule that works with your busy life with unlimited earnings potential? Then join RetailData's growing and diverse field representative team!
We are seeking individuals who are self-motivated, detail-oriented and most importantly - dependable; to join our team. We have been the leading provider of retail intelligence to the largest retailers in the world for over 30 years and have growing demands for additional Field Representatives to help us to collect critical retail information such as pricing, promotions, and merchandising information.
What will you be doing?
- Using a company based app to record prescribed product information.
- Following specific criteria in order to capture information such as item prices, displayed promotions, as well as pictures of product merchandising and/or displays.
- Transmitting the file to our corporate office for review after you have completed the project successfully.
What does RetailData Offer You ?
- A comprehensive initial training program to ensure you fully understand the expectations of the position.
- Competitive productivity-based compensation that has a guaranteed minimum with unlimited upside as you increase your aptitude and proficiency in completing projects for the company.
- Retirement Savings Plan.
- Markel Employee Stock Purchase plan.
- Optimized, flexible work schedules that enable a healthy work-life balance.
- Paid driving time and mileage reimbursement.
- Opportunities for employee learning and development.
What Does RetailData Require?
- At least 18 years of age.
- High school diploma, or equivalent.
- Valid driver's license, clean driving record, reliable transportation, and valid automobile insurance.
- Smartphone to download company pricing app
- Ability to work approximately 10 hours per week with scheduling flexibility.
- Reliable to start and finish assignments on time with the detail needed to satisfy the project criteria.
- Ability to stand throughout the work shift and lift up to 20 KG intermittently.
- Willingness to work in cold temperatures associated with grocery store refrigerator and freezer cases as some projects required collection of items in these store aisles.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: RetailData is committed to a policy of nondiscrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religious creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, or sexual orientation.