ITB grew out of a family business and a patented aluminum side panel. The vision was to create a durable, lightweight truck body structural system that could function well and stand up to any type of industry wear and tear. An industry leader in North America for over 40 years, ITB has become renowned for quality workmanship and innovative designs for truck bodies built to last with our completely unique, industry-leading aluminum Snap-Lock body construction.
International Truck Body manufactures and services High-End truck bodies and specialty vehicles for clients based throughout North America. Its disciplined and focused team has allowed it to grow to new levels of production. As such, additional resources are required to fulfill its administrative requirements.
The successful candidate will work closely with the office staff to ensure smooth operations.
· Greeting Customers
· Answering and forwarding phone calls to the appropriate employee or department.
· Receiving customer supplied chassis and tagging them with their appropriate Unit # key tag.
· Fill out the chassis inspection forms and coordinate with Quality to ensure that the customer supplied chassis arrived undamaged.
· Review and update the daily attendance spreadsheet.
· Complete border paperwork for all units that are shipping on a drop deck to the USA.
· Receive packing slips from shipping, Pair with the invoice and enter the invoice in QuickBooks.
· Review emails, print invoices and enter all bills.
· File away accounting paperwork.
· Create onboarding packages for new employees.
· Review accounts payable with controller and plan payments weekly.
· Processing of credit cards payments.
· Courier mail handling.
· Follow up customer payments.
· Enter drivers credit card expenses.
· Create new orders and change orders.
· Control the parts sales process.
· Control the process with the freight forwarders and shipping companies for picking and shipping parts.
· Assist the Purchasing Manager with all small purchases.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Vision care
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Winnipeg, MB R2X 1G9: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- purchasing: 2 years (preferred)
Work Location: In person
Expected start date: 2023-10-01