Join a diverse and talented team
For years now, we’ve been designing lingerie and swimwear for everyday living. Why do we do what we do? Because we want women around the world to look and feel their best! Join our dynamic team to start a stimulating professional career in a committed and constantly evolving environment.
We’re a proudly local company with more than 3,500 employees and more than 275 stores across Canada and in 17 countries around the globe (100 stores).
Exclusive job perks
For full-time employees:
- 50% discount on all products;
- Flexible hours;
- Hybrid work from home schedule (head office);
- Opportunities for advancement within the company;
- Being part of a family-owned business committed to the community;
- Performance bonuses (in-store sales or management position);
- Recognition program for years of service;
- Innovation program to encourage idea sharing;
- Referral bonus ;
- Dayforce Wallet (pay on demand: you’ll be able to access a portion of your pay as soon as your shift ends).
- Group insurance plan;
- Three (3) to five (5) paid personal days (depending on the position);
- Minimum of 2% employer contribution to your RRSP.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
Under the responsibility of the Technical Design and Quality Assurance Supervisor, the candidate will have to work closely with the Technical Designers of various departments as well as the teams responsible for the product and overseas suppliers. The incumbent must ensure the quality of the samples as well as maintain the quality standards established by the company and monitor them.
- Measure pre-production, production / TOP-shipping samples, perform conformity analysis and complete style documentation;
- If necessary, assist the Technical Designers in the measurement of samples prior to fitting sessions:
- Be responsible for making requests for additional or random inspections at the Distribution Center in order to further examine certain defective items and produce inspection reports;
- Validate the quality of the fabrics according to their specific characteristics; weight, fiber content, construction, etc.;
- Perform wash tests on finished fabrics and finished garments;
- Receive and verify laboratory tests on fabrics from SGS, ITS or Factories;
- Receive and verify SGS, ITS and 3rd party inspection reports; and interpret the results and ensure that the inspection meets established quality criteria;
- Responsible for centralizing laboratory test reports, as well as inspection reports in PLM;
- Set up and maintain follow-ups relating to inspections and quality controls with factories;
- Responsible for assigning reference codes, and naming fabrics in PLM;
- Validate the conformity of care labels, fiber content and positioning of labels according to standards;
- Provide support to the technical design and quality assurance team.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in import and/or domestic quality assurance;
- Knowledge of lingerie, swimwear, sleepwear and bra (asset);
- Good production knowledge;
- Basic bilingualism essential (written and spoken);
- Basic proficiency in Microsoft Office, Outlook, PLM;
- Organizational skills, sense of priorities and meticulousness.
The information on this site is for information purposes only and is not intended to have legal consequences. La Vie en Rose is committed to employment equity. La Vie en Rose has put in place an adaptation process that provides accommodation for selected candidates for an interview.