eSupply Canada is a national online distributor of office, janitorial, industrial, technology, and promotional supplies. We sell high volume, recurring supplies all industries need to operate through a convenient one-stop e-commerce portal.
We are seeking a driven and results-oriented Sales Representative to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for identifying and pursuing new business opportunities, cultivating long-term relationships, and driving revenue growth. The ideal candidate will have experience selling technology solutions.
As a member of our sales team, you will be expected to understand the needs and priorities of potential clients and work closely with internal teams to develop customized solutions that meet their business goals.
- Identify and research potential clients and market segments to develop a targeted approach for outreach.
- Build and maintain a strong sales pipeline by proactively engaging with potential clients and qualifying leads.
- Develop and deliver sales presentations, proposals, and demonstrations that showcase the value of our products and services to potential clients.
- Negotiate and close new business deals, working closely with the client and internal teams to ensure successful delivery and client satisfaction.
- Build and maintain long-term relationships with key decision-makers and stakeholders, cultivating a deep understanding of their business needs and priorities.
- Collaborate with the sales team and other departments to share best practices and drive sales growth.
- 3-5 years of experience in sales or business development, preferably in a B2B environment with a focus on technology solutions.
- Proven track record of exceeding sales targets and driving revenue growth.
- Strong prospecting skills and ability to develop and maintain a strong sales pipeline.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to effectively communicate the value of our products and services to potential clients.
- Strong negotiation and closing skills.
- Self-motivated and results-driven, with a sense of urgency and a willingness to take ownership of projects.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, collaborating with colleagues across departments to drive sales growth.
- Work remotely from your own home office
Role Type: Full-time, permanent
We offer: a competitive base salary, commission, benefits
Interested candidates should submit their resume and cover letter by September 29, 2023. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
eSupply Canada is committed to employment equity and diversity in the workplace and welcomes applications from Indigenous Peoples, women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities, and persons of any sexual orientation or gender identity.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $50,000.00 per year
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Secondary School (preferred)
- B2B sales: 3 years (preferred)
- sales: 3 years (preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Application deadline: 2023-09-29
Expected start date: 2023-10-09