Crowe MacKay LLP is a vibrant team of Chartered Professional Accountants with eight markets across Northern and Western Canada. We believe strong relationships are the cornerstone to success and strive to create innovative solutions for our clients. Crowe MacKay LLP is built on a foundation of diverse talent, delivering expert advice across a spectrum of industries and organizations.
Crowe MacKay LLP is excited to grow our team and is currently seeking a full-time Receptionist to join our Edmonton office. The successful candidate will be a career-focused Administrative Assistant individual that is excited to join a growth-oriented, entrepreneurial firm.
- Greet all guests, visitors and staff in a professional manner.
- Process incoming and outgoing mail processes and courier services, distribute all correspondence to appropriate individual.
- Direct all incoming calls to appropriate individuals.
- Type and edit correspondences.
- Order stationery and office supplies for the Edmonton office.
- Maintain staff logbook to uphold internal safety procedures.
- General office support (faxing, photocopying, filing).
- Maintain a tidy front office area, including meeting rooms and bistro.
- Support administrative staff and perform administrative tasks as required.
What You Will Bring
- Minimum one year customer service experience
- Prior reception experience preferred
- Excellent ability to organize self and others
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Professional and courteous manner in dealing with internal and external clients
- Positive and friendly attitude and demeanor
- Able to work well in a team setting
- Able to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Previous experience in public practice or other professional services environment considered an asset
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation package
- Paid vacation
- Life Insurance and LTD
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Extended health and dental benefits
- Continuous hands-on mentoring
- Paid volunteer programs and volunteer opportunities
- Fridays off from August until Mid-October
- Overtime Pay
- Employee Referral Program
- Annual Conferences
- Wellness Program
- On-Site Fitness Facility
- We thank all applicants who apply; however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Equal Opportunity Statement
At Crowe MacKay LLP Canada, we are dedicated to creating a diverse environment. We foster a barrier free work environment that’s inclusive as well as diverse, where our people can be themselves.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome your application. All employment decisions, including hiring, training, promotional practices and policies, will be made regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, ancestry, citizenship, physical ability, ethnic origin, family status, marital status, place of origin, or any other characteristic protected by applicable human rights legislation.