Medisca is a global corporation with locations throughout North America, Australia, and Europe, that contributes to healthcare by leveraging strong partnerships that deliver customized solutions with an unwavering commitment to quality and innovation. Backed by 30+ years and a strong foundation in pharmaceutical compounding, Medisca is a business-to-business company that delivers comprehensive offerings by providing value, consistency, responsiveness, and loyalty. From pharmaceutical compounding products and services, to supply chain solutions, mixing technology manufacturing, analytical testing, IP licensing, to education services and more – Medisca delivers extensive solutions that leverages a strong network of partners committed to deeply caring about people. As Partners in Wellness, Medisca offers an unfailing devotion to improving lives, across a multitude of needs and across a multitude of people.
As a Market Intelligence Analyst, you will play a vital role in delivering valuable insights and conducting comprehensive analysis of the compounding pharmaceutical market landscape. Your primary focus will be on monitoring competitive trends, evaluating customer behaviors, and staying up-to-date with the latest industry developments. By providing strategic inputs, you will directly influence decision-making processes and drive the successful implementation of growth strategies. The ideal candidate for this position will possess a strong analytical mindset, an in-depth understanding of the compounding pharmaceutical industry, and the ability to transform complex data into actionable opportunities.
The candidate must reside in Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Market Research and Analysis:
- Conduct comprehensive market research on the compounding pharmaceutical industry.
- Identify and assess emerging market trends, quantify and prioritize identified opportunities.
- Provide recommendations to improve the company's product offerings and competitive advantage.
- Develop forecasting models to predict market trends, demand patterns, and potential revenue growth.
Data Collection and Interpretation:
- Collect and analyze data from diverse sources, including market reports, industry publications, databases, and internal repositories.
- Leverage advanced statistical and analytical tools to interpret complex data sets and derive meaningful insights.
- Transform complex data into clear and concise reports, dashboards, and presentations for key stakeholders.
- Conduct thorough assessments of competitor strengths, weaknesses, and market positioning.
- Monitor competitor product launches, marketing campaigns, and regulatory updates to identify potential areas for improvement and inform on strategic decision-making.
Customer Behavior Analysis:
- Analyze customer preferences, behaviors, and demands to understand market dynamics and potential opportunities.
- Segment customer groups and propose targeted marketing strategies to optimize customer engagement, retention, and overall satisfaction.
- Stay up-to-date with industry developments, regulatory changes, and market dynamics that could impact the company's operations.
- Prepare reports and briefings on relevant industry trends and potential impacts on the business.
- Collaborate with the marketing, sales, and product development teams to align market intelligence findings with business objectives.
- Provide data-driven insights to support the development of marketing strategies and product launches
Skills, knowledge and abilities:
- Bachelor's degree in business, data science, or a related field.
- Three plus (3+) years of experience in market research, competitive intelligence, or a similar role.
- Knowledge of the compounding pharmaceutical industry. Familiarity with pharmaceutical regulations, industry guidelines, and market dynamics.
- Proficiency in data analysis software such as Excel, Tableau, or R.
- Knowledge of statistical analysis techniques and market research methodologies.
- Ability to present complex information in a clear and concise manner.
- Detail-oriented and highly organized, capable of managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Team player with the ability to work collaboratively and cross-functionally.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to think critically about business challenges
- Proficiency of the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Outlook, Teams and Excel) required
- Excellent communication skills; fluent French and English (oral & written) required. This position will be working with global partners and researching competitors across the globe and presenting data analysis to members of leadership in Australia.
What’s in it for you…
We invest time and resources into making sure Medisca is as good as the people we hire.
- Work/Life Balance - 37.50 hour workweek with early Fridays all year long, PTO and vacation policy
- Invest in your health – Choice of modular plans, health spending account and free Telemedicine
- Flexible work environment – Hybrid work schedule with home office reimbursement program
- Your Future is Bright – Opportunities to learn and grow within Medisca
- Save for your Future – Medisca contributes to a deferred profit sharing plan (DPSP) when you invest in RRSPs
- Help us grow – Employee Referral Program
- Central location - Free parking/accessible by public transportation; a commercial center is within walking distance for lunch or groceries
- We like to have fun – company events throughout the year
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates to be interviewed will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer.