As the world’s number 1 job site\*, our mission is to help people get jobs. We strive to cultivate an inclusive and accessible workplace where all people feel comfortable being themselves. We're looking to grow our teams with more people who share our enthusiasm for innovation and creating the best experience for job seekers.
(\*comScore Total Visits, September 2023)
Day to Day
As a Manager, Client Success, you will be part of a diverse and synergistic team of managers overseeing the help of various Dedicated Inside Sales segments. As a Manager, you’ll be accountable for developing and guiding a high-performing team to be focused and diligent in delivering exceptional client experiences daily. You will develop, onboard, and provide ongoing guidance to a team of up to 9 service-focused people. Your voice is important: you will take part in evaluating and making recommendations to improve the day-to-day operations of your team, your segment(s), and your specific market.
- Directly oversee a team of up to 9 Individual Contributors, which can include a Team Lead and Senior Client Success Specialists
- Accountable for training and onboarding, performance management, communicating updates from Senior management, and overseeing inter-team relationships
- Be a product and technical authority internally and externally
- Guide the team's book of clients, including assisting with account distribution and planning
- Accountable for team-level KPIs
- Partner closely with Sales Directors in their segment
- Oversee team member’s client accounts and offer guidance on optimization, performance enhancement, and comprehension of metrics for client online advertising campaigns
- Contribute to developing team workflow processes, while providing training, coaching, and performance reviews
- 3+ years of related experience: Industry (Recruitment, Staffing, Dot com/tech, HR Tech, Ad/Media Agency), B2B or B2C relationship management, account management, customer service (servicing internal or external customers), retail customer service
- Write and speak in an eloquent and clear manner and be excited to show that in your interview process
- Learn rapidly and exhibit tech savviness; your curiosity and passion mean that you listen with the intent to gain insight and grow while providing help to others
- Must demonstrate relationship management, churn prevention skills, and the aptitude to engage clients on new products and features
- Proven ability to adjust and navigate within changing environments and frameworks with a positive attitude
Salary Range Transparency
Montreal 72,000 - 108,000 CAD per year
Salary Range Disclaimer
The base salary range represents the low and high end of the Indeed salary range for this position in the given work location. Actual salaries will vary depending on factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range(s) listed is just one component of Indeed's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include quarterly bonuses, Restricted Stock Units (RSUs), an open Paid Time Off policy, and many region-specific benefits.
Benefits - Health, Work/Life Harmony, & Wellbeing
We care about what you care about. We have a multitude of benefits to support Indeedians, as well as their pets, kids, and partners. Select your country and learn more about our employee benefits, program, & perks at https://benefits.indeed.jobs!
Equal Opportunities and Accommodations Statement
Indeed is deeply committed to building a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, family status, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, neuro-diversity, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds.
Indeed is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in the employment application process. To request an accommodation, please contact Talent Attraction Accommodations at +1 855 567 7767 or by email at [email protected]. If you are requesting accommodation for an interview, please reach out at least one week in advance of your interview.
Reference ID: 43247
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $72,000.00-$108,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Stock options
- Vision care
Supplemental pay types:
- Are you a current or former Indeed employee?
- How did you hear about this role?
- French and English Fluently (required)
Work Location: In person