Job Summary: Provides the highest level of food service possible in an efficient, courteous, personable, and professional manner to ensure a positive guest dining experience. Accurately, processes guest orders to ensure that all items are prepared properly and on a timely basis.
The Candidate Should: Be able to work various shifts between the hours of 6:30 AM -1:30 AM daily. Weekend availability is required.
- Welcomes and greets guests with a warm friendly smile.
- Informs guests of specials and menu changes, makes suggestions and answers questions regarding food, beverages, and service.
- Processes guests’ orders and ensures all items are prepared properly, in a timely manner and to ensure guest satisfaction with the food and service.
- Observes diners to ensure guests are satisfied with the food and service, and respond to any additional requests.
- Clears and resets table at the end of each course or upon completion of the meal.
- Prepares guest checks that itemize and total meal costs and sales tax.
- To prepare deposit and ensure balance and cash float is accurate.
- To check identification of customers to make sure they have age requirements for purchase of alcohol.
- To determine when a customer has had too much alcohol, stop serving and ensure a safe ride home is arranged.
- To monitor and maintain an inventory of supplies.
- To complete inventory of all alcoholic beverages before and after each shift and balance to end of shift report.
- To prepare orders to maintain liquor and bar supplies
- Follows food safety and handling procedures and compliance regulations as outlined by hotel standards and Federal, State, and Local laws.
- Adheres to all hotel safety and security policies and procedures as outlined by hotel standards and Federal, State and Local laws.
- Maintains superior standards of quality, service, and cleanliness in the restaurant and service area. Consistently maintains a neat, organized and clean workspace and uniform.
- Demonstrates a commitment to provide the best possible experience for guests, ensuring superior personalized service.
- To solve guest issues with professionalism and always maintain hospitable attitude.
- To maintain customers’ privacy.
- To provide basic information on facilities.
- To maintain friendly, cheerful, and courteous manners at all times.
- To maintain a clean and organized work area.
- To perform other duties as assigned.
Job Types: Part-time, Full-time
Salary: From $14.50 per hour
- 4 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- On call
- Weekends as needed
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: In person