Benoît & Côté combines the personalized services of a boutique firm at the cutting edge of innovation with the security and reliability of a first-rate intellectual property firm. Benoît & Côté offers a complete vision of intellectual property for their clients, whether they are inventors, start-ups, SMEs or multinationals. Located in Montreal, we offer our clients a team of lawyers and patent and trademark professionals covering all areas of expertise.
We are looking for a Docket Clerk to join our team. The candidate must be flexible and adaptable to the many demands of the position. He/she should also be comfortable working in a team and independently.
The position available is full-time, 37 1/2 hours per week at our Montreal office. Training will be provided by the existing team.
The candidate will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Mail processing
- Treating emails in the docket and information inbox
- Sending reports and term list
- Rename, save, and file communications from CIPO, USPTO, WIPO and international agents
- Opening and closing of files
- Entry and updating data relating to customers and suppliers in the computer software
- Preparation and sending of pro-forma letters via Canada Post, Purolator, DHL…
- Bilingual (spoken and written)
- Able to manage priorities
- Excellent sense of priorities;
- Interpersonal skills and empathy with customers and staff;
- Good command of the Office suite;
- Good analytical skills.
Our offices are easily accessible by car and public transport (Crémazie metro station). We offer group insurance, a competitive vacation plan and paid personal days.
At Benoît & Côté, we combine hard work with a friendly, relaxed atmosphere. All employees have access to a gym, as well as a games room with pool table and table soccer.
Possibility of remote working.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Send us your CV: [email protected]