Join our globally growing team at ATS Life Sciences Systems, a division of ATS Corporation, an industry-leading automation solutions provider to many of the world’s most successful companies.
Within ATS Life Sciences Systems, what we do matters – we custom design, build and service critical automated solutions for medical device and pharmaceutical companies. We are dedicated to assisting our customers in improving the quality of life for people around the world. When there is no room for error, and product failure is not an option, leading life sciences companies trust us to resolve their production challenges
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The Campus Recruiter plays a key role in the overall Talent Acquisition team that focuses on finding, attracting, and hiring the best people and facilitating a best-in-class candidate experience. As a Campus Recruiter you will focus on developing and executing on ATS Life Science’s co-op, summer student and apprenticeship recruitment strategy by differentiating ATS as a preferred employer and increasing brand awareness. You will partner with business leaders to identify hiring needs, build relationships with educational institutions, and engage students in targeted programs.
You will attract, engage, and connect with the next generation of talent for ATS Life Science
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Manage full cycle recruitment for the intern/co-op/apprenticeship/summer student program and support the pipeline for recruiting full-time roles
- Work with hiring managers to align on and promote diversity within campus recruiting plans
- Lead the campus recruiting programs to build brand recognition on campus and recruit top talent
- Create campus recruiting strategies to drive student engagement and position ATS as an employer of choice for post-secondary students
- Develop and implement a robust co-op program including a regular cadence of engagement and developmental activities for active co-ops
- Build relationships with post-secondary institutions to maintain a pipeline of exceptional talent for future internships/co-ops/apprenticeships and entry-level opportunities
- Participate in career fairs, campus events, information sessions, and other networking opportunities
- Coordinate and support hiring managers in conducting interviews
- Expertly communicate the ATS value proposition for co-op/internship/apprenticeship positions to candidates
- Collaborate with internal marketing teams to develop the ATS campus brand
- Work with leaders to forecast future co-op needs to ensure capacity meets demand.
- Report on key metrics and actively participate in problem solving and continuous improvement initiatives to improve performance
- Facilitate the pre-boarding experience for candidates to ensure exceptional candidate experience
- Support the onboarding process for co-op/interns/apprenticeships
YOU WILL NEED TO HAVE:
- A genuine curiosity about people and a desire to listen. You seek to understand people’s motivations and interests
- An aptitude for building and fostering high-trust relationships
- High attention to detail both with people and process.
- An ability to embrace change as we continuously work as a team to improve our hiring practices.
- A highly organized approach. You are able to organize and juggle priorities in an often changing environment
- Experience with campus recruitment, the university co-op rank/match process and apprenticeship programs
- Experience building relationships with high schools and post-secondary institutions
- University degree or equivalent combination of education and experience in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field.
Why should you join ATS Life Sciences Systems?
Be a part of an engaged, empowered and innovative workforce with cross-divisional and global growth opportunities
We are intentional about your professional growth and development through internal career opportunities and our educational reimbursement program.
Challenging Engineering Projects
What we do matters - our projects improve the lives of people around the world
We offer a robust total rewards package- Competitive starting salaries, comprehensive health and dental benefits, overtime pay, employee bonuses, RSP matching, Employee Share Purchase Program
ATS is in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disability Act (AODA), 2005 and will, upon request, assist those who may require specific accommodations due to a personal disability. We would ask that those who require assistance to notify our offices as soon as possible if accommodation is necessary