We are a busy local shop and we are looking for a tire and lube technician to join our team on a permanent basis. A tire and lube tech works in a fast-paced auto service environment, providing superior expertise to customers and the automotive team in automotive systems, diagnostics and repairs. Communication skills are essential to succeed in this position.
Responsibilities and Tasks
· Provides an excellent customer experience by ensuring an ongoing commitment to the needs of the customer and their vehicle.
· Performs customer vehicle maintenance and repairs, as requested.
· Draws attention to additional work required on customer’s vehicle.
· Provides quality workmanship to meet or exceed industry standards.
· Performs lube, oil and filter changes.
· Removes, installs, rotates and balances tires.
· Performs minor repairs, maintenance, inspections and basic tune ups that do not require the presence of a Licensed Automobile Technician.
· Maintains shop standards and works as a part of a team.
· Knowledge of current automobile technology.
· Valid Ontario driver’s license
· Experience in a similar role of 6 months or more
· Experience in a similar role, in a Canadian Tire Automotive Service Center, is considered an asset.
Job Types: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.75 per hour
- Class G Licence (required)
Work Location: One location