Kiewit is hiring Industrial Formwork Carpenters for the KEV partnership, Stage 2 Ottawa LRT Confederation Line Extension Project.
Carpenters will be responsible for construction, erection, and installation of wood and engineered formwork systems for columns, walls, suspended slabs, slab on grade and concrete stairs. Assembly and erection of false work and forms for concrete, wood and metal frame construction while conforming to plans and specifications and local building codes.
- 3+ years experience in infrastructure or bridge carpentry
- Minimum 5 years experience in carpentry
- Experience with concrete pours
- Day shift (Night shift possibility required)
- Up to 11 hours days, with OT pay
- Must be able to move around into multiple segments
- Successful candidates will have to be either a part of, or join, the Union (Local 527)
- Retention Bonus
- Valid Fall Protection certification required
Kiewit/-Eurovia/-VINCI Ottawa Partnership (KEV) is a joint venture partnership between Peter Kiewit Sons ULC and VINCI Group, and its affiliates.
To apply online visit our website at: https://www.kiewit.com/pages/trades-jobs-in-canada/
Due to the volume of applicants, only candidates who meet the minimum requirements will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $39.72 per hour
- 10 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekends as needed
Supplemental pay types:
- Overtime pay
- Retention bonus
- Infrastructure/Bridge: 3 years (preferred)
- Carpentry: 5 years (preferred)
- Formwork: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: On the road