IntouchCX is a global leader in customer experience management, digital engagement, and technology solutions. With over 20 years of experience, 18,000+ team members, and campuses around the globe, we obsess about our clients by providing remarkable customer experiences for the world’s most innovative brands.
IntouchCX has been recognized as one of the Best Employers for Diversity in 2022 by Forbes and Statista Inc. This recognition comes after IntouchCX was named by Forbes as one of America’s Best Large Employers for 2022, and a Top Employer for New Grads.
About the Job
We are currently hiring Inbound Work from Home Customer Service Representatives!
Are you a problem solver? Do you like making meaningful connections with people? Are you interested in a rewarding career working with the world’s most exciting brands from the comfort and safety of your own home?
Our Work from Home Customer Service Representatives are passionate about delighting customers by making every interaction an unforgettable experience - whether that’s through inbound calls, emails and/or chats. We want people with personality, who love making an impact with every customer interaction.
We also want people with drive and ambition - people who want a career, not just a job. Punctuality, performance and positivity will set you up for success!
Note: Although it is a Work from Home position, interviews will be done on site. IntouchCX will provide all hardware and equipment necessary.
Benefits of Working as a Work from Home Customer Service Representative:
- Work from home!
- Flexible schedules
- Competitive salary - $14.15-$19.00/hr (varies depending on program)
- Amazing career growth opportunities
Working as a Work from Home Customer Service Representative, You Will:
- Assist all customers through inbound calls, emails, and/or chats.
- Communicate a variety of information to the customer.
- Be an active listener and help resolve customer inquiries.
- Provide a meaningful and positive experience with every customer interaction.
- Learn and retain a thorough working knowledge of all existing and new products and services.
Working as a Work from Home Customer Service Representative, You Have:
- A high school diploma (or equivalent).
- 6 months – 1 year of customer service experience.
- Great communication skills, both verbal and written.
- The ability to be consistently ready to work and on time as scheduled.
- Reliable internet speed and broadband connection.
- A secure area in the home to work from.
- The ability to work effectively in a work-at-home setting.
- The understanding that although this is a Work from Home position, you must be located in Winnipeg, MB
Availability: Fixed term contract (some shifts may depend on availability).
Ready to apply? Submit your application and one of our recruiters will reach out via email/phone/text to learn more about you and connect you to this exciting opportunity! If you provide your cell number, you agree to receive automatic recruiting texts from us at that number. Consent is not a condition of employment, and you can opt-out by replying STOP at any time. Message and data rates may apply.
IntouchCX provides Equal Employment Opportunities in accordance with all provincial and federal laws. IntouchCX is committed to ensuring equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment and does not discriminate based on protected characteristics.
IntouchCX is committed to accommodating persons with disabilities. If you need accommodation at any stage of the application process or want more information on our accommodation policies, please let us know.
By signing this application, the applicant consents to IntouchCX collecting, using and retaining his/her personal information for purposes relating to the application process and if hired, the employment relationship.
Any and all personal information collected is held in the strictest confidence and in accordance with all applicable Privacy Laws.
Job Type: Fixed term contract
Salary: $14.15-$19.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Winnipeg, MB R3H 0X2