Health and Safety COR Manager
We are still growing!
RMG Consulting Group Inc. is a Canadian owned company, leading the way in Health and Safety consulting for over twenty years.
We offer the successful candidate Group Health Insurance benefits, generous car allowance and paid gas during work related activities. We offer a competitive salary because we want the best on our team. We pay for your continuing education and encourage your success. This is an entry level position that you can grow from. The responsibilities listed below are what we expect from a senior level consultant and do not necessarily apply to this posting.
RMG Consulting Group is a dynamic fast paced environment, our clients love us. If you are dependable, loyal with a great attitude, and willing to give it your all, we want to hear from you.
If you are not willing to give it your all for us, please do not apply. This is fantastic opportunity to grow.
The successful applicant must have their own car and be fully licensed. We will provide a car allowance. You must have at least two years experince in managing IHSA COR programs.
- Safety management programs for several clients/COR
- Conduct and facilitate training programs
- Perform Client workplace inspections, reports and follow up
- Workplace Safety Management program execution and management
- Accident and Incident investigation
- Assist in Health and Safety related contractor compliance procedures
- Construction site inspections
- Program management/COR
- Conduct Contractor site orientations
- Conduct Health and Safety audit programs
- Assist in the preparation and or delivery of safety training programs
- Provide coverage for emergency and on-call occurrences
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal-Ability to effectively engage with Clients, supervisors and workers
- Must be organized with problem solving and decision making skills
- Effective time management and critical thinking skills
- Experience in safety, construction and project site safety is essential
- Experience with contractor compliance systems preferred
- Understanding of the Occupational Health and Safety Act and related regulations
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- Valid Driver's License and vehicle required
- Certificate or diploma in an accredited health and safety program is essential, CHSO/NCSO and CRSP designation is an asset.
- Strong Knowledge of COR
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for interview will be contacted
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00-$80,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: In person