Outbound Sales Representative
·Here We Grow Again
If you want to make more money, and enjoy paid training, paid holidays, performance bonuses, benefits, and more, then you should think about joining our team…
Who Are We? We’re Central Heating—market leaders who are DOMINATING the Simcoe County market. You should see the plan we have for growth. (There’s a reason we’ve never had a down year, never laid anyone off, and never had to tighten our belt).
Are You A Fit?
If these describe you, you might be a fit…
- You work hard
- You love working with a team You’re tech savvy – you can diagnose a problem and make recommendations to fix it
- You love to serve others
- You love to challenge yourself and you want to learn, and even be cross-trained
- Conduct in-home consultations to assess customers' heating and cooling needs.
- Provide expert advice on HVAC system options, energy efficiency, and cost-effective solutions.
- Generate accurate quotes and proposals for customers, including system recommendations and pricing.
- Collaborate with our installation and service teams to ensure seamless project execution.
- Build strong customer relationships and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends, product knowledge, and safety regulations.
- Promote and embody the core values of Central Heating Inc.: Safety, Teamwork, Highest Value, Reliability.
- Previous experience in HVAC sales or a related field is preferred but not required.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- A customer-focused mindset and the ability to build rapport.
- Technical aptitude and the ability to understand HVAC systems.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Reliable, punctual, and a strong work ethic.
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00-$100,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Oro-Medonte, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- sales: 2 years (required)
Work Location: In person
Application deadline: 2023-04-29