Reporting to the Facility Manager, the Maintenance Worker will work as a part of the maintenance team to operate, repair, and maintain resort facilities in a quick, efficient, and professional manner.
Perform preventative maintenance, repair, retrofit or other tasks as assigned
- Monitor and maintain building systems
- Process work orders as assigned
- Maintain exterior grounds and safe passageways for all guests and staff
- Consistently offer professional, engaging and friendly service and leads by example
- Contribute to a healthy and safe work environment by reporting all safety hazards and working in a safe manner.
- Assist other departments when required
- Other duties as assigned by manager
Minimum 2 years’ experience in a general Maintenance environment
Electrical, plumbing and HVAC Knowledge an asset
Previous preventative maintenance program experiences an asset
Previous experience in a hotel environment an asset
Red Seal or equivalent an asset but mandatory
At Fox Harb’r Resort, we know every employee is a valued part of the team.
Our benefits include:
- Travel Fuel Allowance
- Discounts at the Resort's Dining Areas; The Cape Cliff and Willard
- Discounts on Accommodations, Golf and Spa services & products and Activities
- Friends and Family Rates for overnight accommodations
- Complimentary use of the Junior Olympic Pool, Mineral Pool and Fitness Room
- Team Member Activities and Department Incentives
- Team Member Education Funding and Bursary Program
- Team Member housing availability