We are looking for an experienced bartender/server to join our team. This position is ideal for someone who is passionate and excited about delivering a comfortable and friendly service for customers. The ideal candidate will have the ability to connect with customers, the decision-making ability to ensure that our customers' experience is worthy of their time, and a true passion for the food and beverage industry.
- Be an active listener.
- Make customers feel comfortable in all types of situations.
- Provide customers with drinks and food quickly.
- Give customers a warm, friendly smile.
- Handle drunk, belligerent, and overbearing customers with tact and respect.
- Accurately make and mix drinks as requested by the customer.
- Clean bar and surrounding area as necessary.
- Interact with co-workers, vendors, and customers in a courteous manner.
- Follow company policies and procedures.
- Assist with schedules, customer concerns and liquor orders.
- Work closely with kitchen and other serving staff.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Part-time hours: 25 per week
Salary: $16.00-$17.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
Flexible Language Requirement:
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Overtime pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Port Stanley, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Bartending: 2 years (required)
- serving: 3 years (required)
- Day Shift (required)
- Night Shift (required)
- Overnight Shift (required)
Work Location: In person
Expected start date: 2023-06-05