Do you want to be a part of a long-established and reputed post-secondary educational institution serving new Canadians? Are you a dedicated team player who is a smart self-starter with a strong work ethic and exceptional time management and project coordination skills? We are looking for savvy professionals to enhance our team as we expand our scope and delivery of innovative learning outcomes for our students.
Celebrating its remarkable 30th year anniversary in 2021, Computek College is one of Ontario's leading private career colleges dedicated to providing practical learning for newcomers to become employed. Our students learn from industry proven instructors, access special workshops that give them a competitive edge in the job market, and effectively leverage financial aid and career services. We offer several diploma and certification programs in business, healthcare, and technology with additional weeknight and weekend classes.
- We fundamentally believe that newcomers to Canada bring with them, knowledge and skills that affords them the right to decent work. We acknowledge their inherent dignity, wisdom, and agency.
- We are committed, therefore, to providing a nurturing learning environment that is equitable and inclusive where our newcomer students can realize their full potential.
- By facilitating the free expression of diverse perspectives in a respectful manner on campus, we create conditions for our diverse student body and staff to make a positive difference in all aspects of our college.
We are looking for an exceptional Marketing Manager to join our team.
The Marketing Manager is a subject matter expert in all marketing-related activities across all marketing channels with the objective of developing and executing strategic marketing campaigns. They monitor the development of the marketing plans, strategies, and campaigns. They are responsible for the executional excellence of the marketing campaigns, brand planning, and advertising activities to increase customer satisfaction and ensure seamless delivery of marketing plans and programs that support the brand’s objectives.
- Lead execution of the marketing day-to-day operations including media campaigns, promotions, and projects.
- Supervise the marketing development process, timelines, and quality process.
- Manage operational activities, website content development, email communication process as well as marketing needs.
- Oversee the integration of all recruitment marketing activities, including lead tracking, conversion, and reporting with student CRM.
- Manage the implementation of all marketing communications with agents, prospective students, partners, and others.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders for information intake and creative development and execution
- Liaise with Admission Representative(s) and Career Services Coordinator(s) to develop and distribute a range of resource and promotional materials designed for the recruitment and retention of targeted groups.
- Manage and maintain daily leads, conversion, and campaign performance reports.
- Manage and disseminate inquiries and leads as needed.
- Monitor the research of current educational trends.
- Supervise the Determination of advertising and promotional needs.
- Oversee updating of content and design of website.
- Manage the development of new website functionalities.
- Monitor web tracking data and make recommendations to improve and enhance site.
- Manage all social media channels and coordinate replies as needed.
- Responsible for the development and execution of an annual social media calendar of events, postings and paid social campaigns.
- Supervise the tracking of monthly budget, including preparing requisitions and invoice management.
- Lead the production of all marketing materials including copywriting and conceptualizing advertisements, prospectus/brochures, and other campaigns.
- Manage organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Qualifications, Requirements and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in a relevant field such as Marketing & Communications, Business Administration, or other relevant fields is preferred.
- Five (5) years of relevant experience in higher education institution in the areas of Marketing/Communications or relevant fields is desirable
- Outstanding creativity and a positive, go-to attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong cross-cultural communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Maintaining confidentiality
How to Apply: Please apply on Indeed with your resume and cover letter.
(Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.)
Computek College is an inclusive work environment and as such has a workplace accommodation policy in place. Accommodations are available, upon request, for the interview process and other selection stages for job applicants with accessibility needs.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00-$65,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Vision care
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
- Bachelor's Degree (required)
- Marketing/Communications: 2 years (preferred)
- Private Career College (or equivalent): 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Toronto, ON M1K 5G8
Application deadline: 2023-09-14